Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionJoma Top Flex
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Joma is a brand known to produce high-quality athletic shoes It was founded in Spain in 1965. Their soccer cleats are among the best in their country and are even slowly emerging to be competitive in the international market.
- The Joma Top Flex Indoor is one soccer cleat that is engineered for flexibility. The brand has made it its goal to create footwear that is as flexible as the foot, and this indoor cleat is nothing less. It features Joma’s patented technologies that are patterned after a player’s needs.
- Among its features is the Stitched Glove technology, which allows the shoe to adapt to the sole for maximum flexibility. This is possible because of the union between its leather upper and the insole that allows the sole to supply all flexibility that the foot can allow.
- This soccer cleat also utilizes the Pulsor system, which consists of a three-piece cushioning system located in the front and rear part of the shoe. This detail works to absorb the impact with each stride. It also aids in thrusting movements. The brand has also fitted the indoor version of the Top Flex with a Phylon midsole to reinforce comfort and cushioning.
- Another innovation introduced by this soccer cleat is its 360 technology. This technology functions to provide stability while also working to prevent injuries caused by the gap between the foot and the shoe.
The Joma Top Flex Indoor is available in standard sizes for men. It offers a medium width and is known to fit true to size. Fitted with a standard lace-up closure, this soccer cleat offers an adaptive fit that allows its wearers to modify how tight they want it to be. Moreover, its leather upper gives a soft and comfortable hug on the foot.
For its outsole, this soccer cleat utilizes a grippy rubber compound that offers much durability. Designed specifically for hard, indoor surfaces, this outsole supplies the necessary traction to execute smooth movements on the playground.
This soccer cleat showcases a Phylon midsole that cushions and protects the foot. It works in combination with Joma’s Pulsor system to minimize foot pressure by absorbing the impact with each step.
The Joma Top Flex Indoor sports a soft and supple leather upper that fits comfortable on foot. This upper ushers in a great feel of the ball that aids in ball control.
This soccer cleat also features a central lace-up closure that helps improve overall fit. Meanwhile, a basic tongue provides minimal padding over the midfoot.
- This soccer cleat weighs 9.4 ounces.