Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
94 / 100 based on 3 expert reviews
Unlike many of the indoor shoes that get released, using the upper from a low end outdoor shoe with a generic indoor outsole slapped on, this boot is specifically designed for the indoor game. The outsole provides the most comfort and grip from any other indoor soccer shoe that I have ever used and the upper provides a quality touch. Also considering that this boot is next to indestructible, there is no reason why you should choose a generic indoor shoe from Nike or Adidas over this Joma. For the price of $63, this is a fairly cheap indoor soccer shoe and because it comes in 19 different colors, there will certainly be one that appeals to you. You can’t go wrong with this fantastic boot from Joma.
Overall performance wise, the Top Flex is a very competitive shoe. They are continually considered one of the better indoor specific options and sell really well. You can tell that Joma have put a lot of time and energy into ensuring their indoor range matches up to the best the market has to offer.
Now into the nitty gritty. The Top Flex retails anywhere between $40-80 and for your money I don’t think there’s a better pair of indoor boots on the market; not to sound glib but if they had a swoosh or three stripes on the side of the boots they could probably retail for about $100 and you’d see them everywhere.
- Joma is a brand known to produce high-quality athletic shoes It was founded in Spain in 1965. Their soccer cleats are among the best in their country and are even slowly emerging to be competitive in the international market.
- The Joma Top Flex Indoor is one soccer cleat that is engineered for flexibility. The brand has made it its goal to create footwear that is as flexible as the foot, and this indoor cleat is nothing less. It features Joma’s patented technologies that are patterned after a player’s needs.
- Among its features is the Stitched Glove technology, which allows the shoe to adapt to the sole for maximum flexibility. This is possible because of the union between its leather upper and the insole that allows the sole to supply all flexibility that the foot can allow.
- This soccer cleat also utilizes the Pulsor system, which consists of a three-piece cushioning system located in the front and rear part of the shoe. This detail works to absorb the impact with each stride. It also aids in thrusting movements. The brand has also fitted the indoor version of the Top Flex with a Phylon midsole to reinforce comfort and cushioning.
- Another innovation introduced by this soccer cleat is its 360 technology. This technology functions to provide stability while also working to prevent injuries caused by the gap between the foot and the shoe.
The Joma Top Flex Indoor is available in standard sizes for men. It offers a medium width and is known to fit true to size. Fitted with a standard lace-up closure, this soccer cleat offers an adaptive fit that allows its wearers to modify how tight they want it to be. Moreover, its leather upper gives a soft and comfortable hug on the foot.
For its outsole, this soccer cleat utilizes a grippy rubber compound that offers much durability. Designed specifically for hard, indoor surfaces, this outsole supplies the necessary traction to execute smooth movements on the playground.
This soccer cleat showcases a Phylon midsole that cushions and protects the foot. It works in combination with Joma’s Pulsor system to minimize foot pressure by absorbing the impact with each step.
The Joma Top Flex Indoor sports a soft and supple leather upper that fits comfortable on foot. This upper ushers in a great feel of the ball that aids in ball control.
This soccer cleat also features a central lace-up closure that helps improve overall fit. Meanwhile, a basic tongue provides minimal padding over the midfoot.
- This soccer cleat weighs 9.4 ounces.