- Jack Wolfskin Rocksand Texapore Mid is a multifunctional hiking boot designed to accompany outdoorsy people in their countryside explorations. Its leather-and-textile upper delivers trail protection, and the Texapore membrane makes it weatherproof.
- Underfoot, this over-the-ankle offering comes with Jack Wolfskin-owned technologies. The Cushion Pad takes care of cushioning and comfort while the Wolf Cruise outsole grants grip on almost all types of terrain.
Size and fit
This lightweight product caters to men and women. It is offered in regular sizes and standard width. Generally, it runs true to size. Its closure system is a lace-up type that allows owners to customize the fit based on their liking.
This hiking boot from Jack Wolfskin employs a Wolf Cruise outsole, a lightweight and flexible unit. It uses the brand-owned Multifunctional Grip System that includes a special lug pattern for multidirectional grip.
The Rocksand Texapore Mid carries the brand’s Cushion Pad, an EVA midsole. Ethylene-vinyl acetate or EVA is known for delivering lightweight cushioning. It provides a decent amount of rigidity and support that results in enhanced trail performance.
The upper of this Jack Wolfskin hiking boot is made of hardwearing suede leather and textile fabric. It has a Texapore membrane that takes care of its waterproofing and breathability. A Circular Active polyester lining is added to make it extra breathable and quick-drying.
Brand engineers designed the boot with protective heel and toe caps to shield users against scrapes and bumps. Its tongue and collar are padded to grant comfort. Its lacing system uses four pairs of webbing loops and a set of speed hooks for fit management. With a pull tab at the heel, a more convenient on and off is possible.
Care and maintenance of Jack Wolfskin Rocksand Texapore Mid
In cleaning Jack Wolfskin boots, the brand recommends the following tips:
- Remove the insole and the laces before commencing with the cleaning steps.
- Coarse dirt can be removed by placing the boots under running water. Use a soft brush to remove stuck debris.
- The boot’s interior can be cleaned using lukewarm water and a brush. Take note that Texapore-lined boots should be cleaned with water only; do not wash it with soap.
- Let the boots dry naturally. Do not expose them to extreme heat or prolonged sun exposure.
- Impregnation should be done once the boots are completely dry.