- Crafted to be among the best trainers in the market, the Umbro Chaleira Pro Indoor sure is not the average indoor cleat. The English brand has designed this soccer cleat to be a cut above the rest, equipping it with features that complement the skill of its wearers.
- Umbro has fitted this soccer cleat with a full grain leather vamp that performs with an improved ball touch. Meanwhile, a suede toe piece that employs a re-grind touch control zone reinforces ease in handling the ball.
- Another detail found in the upper is the lightweight, breathable mesh quarters that have been welded to provide support for the cleat’s structure. Over at the midfoot, the shoe shows off its central lacing system that enhances the fit by allowing wearers to customize it. A lightly-padded tongue, on the other hand, cushions contact areas of the foot.
- This indoor cleat also employs an EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole. This foam layer is molded to the cleat and functions to cushion the foot, relieving pressure and strain. It is also very lightweight, so it does not hinder a player’s movement.
- As an added detail, this soccer ball also employs 3D print texturing on its heel. This helps players get 360-degree control for better movement on the pitch.
- For the outsole, this soccer cleat has been fitted with a non-marking rubber outsole. Its low profile design improves overall flexibility and mobility. Meanwhile, the zigzag and circular patterns on the sole work to deliver the grip needed to play efficiently in hard and smooth indoor surfaces.
Umbro has released the Chaleira Pro Indoor in a men’s version only. This soccer cleat is available in the standard sizes and fits true to size. It is expected to fit quite snug, especially around the vamp, which is made of leather. Also, the centrally-positioned laces allow users to make adjustments when it comes to tightness; thereby, optimizing fit.
A non-marking rubber compound is molded on the base of this soccer. This material is known to be lightweight and quite durable due to its compression molded construction. Suited for the indoor pitch, this model applies a combination of circular and zigzag patterns on its sole to efficiently supply traction on pitches with hard surfaces.
EVA compound has been utilized as the midsole of this soccer cleat. Not only is this compound very lightweight, but it also works effectively in reducing strain and pressure by cushioning the foot and employing its shock-absorbing properties.
Synthetic material lines most of the upper of the Umbro Chaleira Pro Indoor. Its lateral sides highlight lightweight, breathable mesh quarters that have a heat-welded support structure. On the other hand, the vamp utilizes full grain leather that ushers in a soft and close ball feel.
The midfoot shows a standard lace-up closure that allows players to personalize the fit of the shoe. Moreover, a basic tongue lightly pads the contact zones while also showcasing the Umbro logo.
- This soccer cleat weighs 289 grams.