Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Using the same upper as the Nike Magista Obra II, the Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor shoe uses Flyknit technology. A bit different from the usual design, the Flyknit construction featured in this soccer cleat comes with a 3D texture; these bumps on the upper are especially prominent in the areas of the foot that are often used during play.
- Flywire cables are incorporated into this cleat with the wires connecting the base of the sole to the lacing system to provide structural support.
- For the collar, this model utilizes a different cut. Using a Scalloped Dynamic Fit Collar that links the lower leg to the foot, it creates a sock-like fit.
- The soccer cleat has a removable insole with a mesh liner on top with perforations throughout.
- The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor soccer cleat utilizes a Lunarlon foam for cushioning in the midsole. Considered as a high-end material for Nike, this type of foam creates a springy and responsive ride.
- This model also uses a circular traction pattern on a rubber outsole for enhanced traction especially during fast play.
The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor shoe has a sock-like fit. However, this model runs a half size small so, it is recommended to go half-size up the usual size for the best fit. The lacing system is similar to that of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers as well as the Adidas Mundial Goal.
Men and women’s version of these cleats is produced by the brand. Men’s sizes range from 6 to 12.5. On the other hand, sizes available for women are from 7.5 to 14.
The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor outsole uses a rubber material with a circular traction pattern. This outsole is engineered for quick turns and agile play.
For durability, a layer of Nike Grind rubber on the toe has been added as well as a nylon stitching connecting the toe box and the forefoot.
An added feature for this soccer cleat is a non-marking outsole for gym floors.
Nike incorporated a Lunarlon foam into the midsole of the MagistaX Proximo II Indoor. It is designed to deliver a more responsive and springy ride while playing on the court. It efficiently delivers durable underfoot protection.
The upper of the Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor shoe uses Flyknit with a 3D texture. The Flyknit upper is lightweight while ensuring maximum comfort and breathability.
Incorporating a 3D texture in the upper with a thickness of 4.5 millimeters at its highest point, this design creates a dampened effect and cushioned sensation when in contact with the ball sans the bulk. It achieves this while still maintaining responsiveness - it creates a ‘ping’ sensation when kicking the ball.
A Scalloped Dynamic Fit collar is used to link the lower leg to the foot. This feature creates a sock-like feel to the soccer cleat.
- The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor cleat is available in several colorways including Heat Map (Volt/ Black/ Total Orange/ Pink Blast), Black Out (Black/ Gum Light Brown/ Black), Triple Volt (Volt/ Barely Volt/ Electric Green) and Heritage White (White/ Challenge Red/ Hyper Blue).