|Base model:||KEEN Terradora|
|Width:||Normal | Normal|
|Material:||Mesh upper, Rubber sole|
|Colorways:||Beige, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple|
|SKUs:||1016502, 1016505, 1016769, 1017685, 1017687, 1018525, 1018526, 1019874, 1019875, 1019876|
Reviews from around the internet
- 100/100 by Outdoors Magic
- 56/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 90/100 by Ramblers
- 100/100 by Outdoor Gear Exchange
- 100/100 by Practical Travel Gear
- 100/100 by Canadian Geographic
- 100/100 by Camping with Style
- 100/100 by Very Well Fit
- 100/100 by Keller Sports
- 95/100 by GetOutThereGear
- 95/100 by Gear Junkie
- 95/100 by Play Outside Guide
- 95/100 by Gear Institute
- 90/100 by T3
- 90/100 by Active Weekender
- 88/100 by The Travel Tester
- 85/100 by Trailspace
- 80/100 by SNews
- 80/100 by Walkhighlands
Video reviews and unboxing
- The KEEN Terradora Mid Waterproof is a mid-cut boot that delivers lightweight flexibility to female day hikers. Its synthetic and mesh upper is lined with a KEEN.Dry membrane to achieve waterproofness and breathability.
- The boot’s low-density ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole is paired with an ESS shank to create a cushioned and stabilized ride. Its non-marking rubber outsole is engineered to grip on virtually all types of surfaces.
The Terradora Mid Waterproof is available for female adventurers in a range of whole and half sizes. It is available in a standard width profile. Also, the boot fairly runs true to size.
This KEEN product is built on the TrailFit last which is specifically designed for women. Its upper grants a glove-like feel. The boot’s lace-up closure system permits a personalized fit.
KEEN’s Terradora Mid Waterproof is equipped with a non-marking rubber outsole. Its profile is filled with 4mm triangular lugs which render traction on wet and dry surfaces. The outsole’s forefoot and heel areas contain grooves to provide additional control in uphill and downhill conditions. The unit extends in front, serving as a bumper that protects the toes.
This mid-cut day hiking boot uses a midsole made of low-density EVA foam for lightweight cushioning. It has an ESS shank which provides stability and rigidity to this gear.
The footwear’s dual-density polyurethane (PU) footbed supplies arch support and underfoot comfort to the user. This component is coated with KEEN’s patented Cleansport NXT technology for odor control.
The KEEN Terradora Mid Waterproof features a synthetic and mesh upper. These materials make the boot lightweight and flexible. A KEEN.Dry membrane lines the upper for water protection with breathability. There is an overlay at the base of the upper for additional protection. A toe cap shields the forefoot against stubbing.
The waterproof footgear’s closure system uses a series of eyelets and metal hooks for lace management. The collar’s panels are cushioned to take pressure off from the Achilles. A pull tab is positioned at the back of the collar for an easy on and off.