|Weight:||Men: 760g | Women: 640g|
|Width:||Narrow, Normal, Wide | Narrow, Normal, Wide|
|Fit:||Wide toe box|
|Material:||Leather, Rubber sole, Vibram sole|
|Colorways:||Black, Brown, Grey|
|SKUs:||2001012, 2001056, 2001064|
Reviews from around the internet
- The Hanwag Tatra II GTX is a mid-cut trekking boot that’s designed to tackle a wide range of outdoor activities. This second-generation model is heavier by about 30 grams than its predecessor. It features a nubuck leather upper with a Gore-Tex lining for water protection.
- The boot’s polyurethane (PU) midsole contains a stiffening shank to provide cushioning, stability and, structure. Its Vibram AW Integral outsole renders traction on virtually all types of terrain.
The Tatra II GTX comes in three width options for male and female trekkers: narrow, standard and wide. It is available in a range of whole and half sizes. Its lace-up closure system permits a secure and personalized fit to the wearer. Its click clamps enable different tensions in two areas. Moreover, the boot fairly runs true to size.
Providing outdoor enthusiasts with surefootedness over challenging terrain is the Tatra II GTX’s Vibram AW Integral outsole. Its profile is filled with an aggressive lug pattern that renders grip on wet and dry surfaces. A heel brake is incorporated into the sole’s design for better control in downhill conditions.
This mid-cut backpacking boot from Hanwag uses a PU midsole to create a cushioned ride. It’s paired with a stiffening shank which adds rigidity and stability. Its default footbed supplies the user with arch support and underfoot comfort.
The Hanwag Tatra II GTX features an upper made of nubuck leather, making it resistant to abrasion and the elements. The upper is lined with a Gore-Tex membrane to prevent water from penetrating the boot while maintaining breathability.
This leather hiker is equipped with protective toe and heel caps for enhanced durability. Its padded collar contains vent holes for comfort and flexibility. The boot’s closure system uses a series of click clamp eyelets and metal hooks which allows a 2-zone lacing setup. Also, a lace hook is positioned on the tongue to hold it in place.
- The Hanwag Tatra II GTX falls under the brand’s B/C category. B/C graded models are suitable for backpacking trips with a heavy pack. Strap-on crampons can also be attached to boots under this classification.
- The gear’s cemented construction allows it to be resoled. This construction method also improves the boot’s resistance to deformation.
- This boot has a version that caters to people with bunions.