Review coming soon
Diadora Pichichi Turf has just been released by Diadora . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Reviews from around the internet
- The Diadora Pichichi Turf is a stylish soccer cleat that is inspired by great Diadora classics. Despite its old-school silhouette, it has some modern innovations that make it one of the ideal Diadora soccer cleats for artificial turf fields (TF).
- This soccer cleat is fitted with an upper that has a water-resistant element - the Suprell Technology. It also comes with anti-stretch and anti-slip linings for enhanced durability and comfort, respectively.
- An EVA sockliner is included in this soccer cleat to enhance in-shoe comfort. It has a shock-absorbing quality that aims to lessen strain on the lower leg.
- This Diadora shoe features a rubber outsole that is resistant to abrasion. Rubber is a trusted material for both indoor and outdoor cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic. The numerous rubber cleats underneath make the Diadora Pichichi TF perfect for hard ground and artificial turf playing surfaces.
The Diadora Pichichi Turf comes in men’s version only. Its sizes range from 6 to 12.5. The synthetic upper and central lacing system allow this soccer cleat to accommodate players with narrow to average foot widths.
The outsole of the Diadora Pichichi Turf is made of good-quality rubber. This abrasion-resistant outsole is ideal for playing on artificial turf pitches. The rubber nubs also provide excellent grip on the surface.
The Diadora Pichichi Turf features a synthetic upper that has the Suprell Technology. It is an innovation that makes the upper water-resistant. Also, an anti-stretch lining is present for enhanced durability.
This soccer cleat comes with an anti-slip lining in the rear to keep the heel locked in, especially when making side-to-side movements. It also has a sockliner that has bending points in the forefoot. An ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam acts as the shoe’s insole. This material is excellent for shock absorption and in-shoe comfort.
A traditional lace-up closure and tongue are found at the center of this soccer cleat. The tongue is great in providing comfort, while the lacing system allows the player to adjust the fit according to his liking. Also, the tongue features a lace guard at the center to keep the laces from moving around.
- An indoor variation is also available for the Diadora Pichichi.
- This stylish soccer cleat comes in four eye-catching colors.
- This soccer cleat comes with an EVA insole.