- Adidas Speedfactories create city-specific running sneakers by analyzing data collected from real runners around the world. Headquartered in Germany and Atlanta, the Speedfactories employ futuristic manufacturing techniques that allow performance-driven ideas to become a reality. Because of this, each Adidas Speedfactory AM4 is optimized for running in different city surfaces like concrete, asphalt, cobblestones, or grass. Each AM4 sneaker is also equipped with an NFC chip in the tongue so that runners can get more out of their Adidas sneakers.
- With the 2018 MLS All-Star Game being held in Atlanta, Adidas decided to showcase what the Atlanta Speedfactory can do. The Three Stripes teamed up with Major League Soccer All-Star Darlington Nagbe, local artist Travis love, and Atlanta-native rapper Rich the Kid to create a shoe that celebrates the city’s urban soccer and hip-hop culture.
- The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS features a knit upper with Speedfactory patch reinforcement for added stability. These Adidas soccer shoes also feature a responsive Boost midsole and a flexible Stretchweb outsole.
The Speedfactory AM4MLS boasts a knit textile upper that hugs the foot for a snug fit. However, wearers are reporting that these Adidas soccer shoes fit horribly.
These unisex soccer shoes are available in Men’s size 4 through 13. Unfortunately, half sizes are not available.
The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS features a Stretchweb outsole for flexibility. A lightweight floating torsion bar provides enhanced stability.
These Adidas soccer shoes boast a knit textile upper for breathability. The AM4MLS is also equipped with Speedfactory patch reinforcement for added stability.
- The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS has a responsive Boost midsole that delivers supreme comfort mile after mile.
- These Adidas soccer shoes were designed in Atlanta to celebrate the MLS All-Star Game. It arrives in Victory Red/Core Black/Footwear White.