Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Influenced by many of its counterparts including the Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Firm Ground version, the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers is perfected to rule both the pitch and the street. Apart from its classy colorways, it also carries unique features that made it different from other trainers.
- These trainers feature a laceless design that is also seen on its firm ground flagship, the Predator 18+ Firm Ground and works to give ease and convenience to wearers. Its Primeknit textile upper provides ultralight comfort and adaptive support. This upper mimics the shape of the foot to lock it down and prevent slipping. These characteristics primarily are the reasons why the cleat eliminates the need for laces.
- The stretchy Sockfit collar is one noticeable feature of this soccer cleat. Engineered to provide adaptive ankle stability, the Sockfiit collar will expand to support the foot in every move
- Another feature that this soccer cleat boasts is its responsive boost midsole. It provides maximum in-shoe comfort and charges each step to keep the user on top of every situation.
- To provide excellent traction on both the pitch and the street, Adidas built this shoe with rubber outsole. It does not only prevent the wearer from slipping, it also supports the heel of the foot.
Wearers can expect a snug fit and a sock-like experience from the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers because of its one-piece construction. This soccer cleat comes in standard sizes for men, and it fits true to size.
A non-marking, rubber outsole lines the base of the Predator Tango 18+ Trainers. This sole unit efficiently provides stability alongside delivering reliable traction on hard street surfaces.
This soccer cleat employs the Boost midsole. This technology works to give energy with every step as well as ensure a comfortable experience for the wearer.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers wear an anatomically designed Primeknit textile that wraps around the foot. It mimics the shape of the foot and provides excellent fit and support without the need for laces. This will aid in better ball control and handling. The super lightweight Primeknit textile also offers breathable comfort. Meanwhile, the Sockfit collar offers enough stretch to promote stability as well as ankle mobility.
Adidas Skystalker Pack
The Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers in the Skystalker Pack feature a primary black tint accented with red details. This collection took inspiration from the deadly predators of the animal kingdom.
Adidas Cold Blooded Pack
The Cold-Blooded Pack gives a new look to the classic red and white shoe. The Predator Tango 18+ Trainers in the Cold-Blooded Pack sport dominant white upper with a Real Coral accent around the sole.
Adidas Deadly Strike Pack
Meant to give a primal vibe, the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Tango in the Deadly Strike Pack is inspired by the most lethal predators in the wild. It combines the colors of nature with a deadly design to complement those lethal moves on the pitch.
- This soccer cleat weighs 294 grams.