Reviews from around the internet
- Unlike the high-end versions in the series, the Predator 18.3 Soft Ground uses a different material for its upper. Instead of the Primeknit used by the Predator 18+ Firm Ground and the Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, the soccer cleat sports a mesh-based synthetic material designed to offer softness and comfort that closely matches that of the premium knit.
- The upper also features Control embossing, which employs added texture on its surface. This technology works to improve ball touch for better ball handling. All cleats in the series also utilize this added detail on the upper.
- The soccer cleat adapts a collared design for improved fit and stability. For its collar, the cleat uses a sock-like material that offers a good amount of stretch and fits snugly around the ankle. This design allows for a second-skin feel as well as a steady run on the playing field.
- The base of the soccer cleat features a TPU outsole. It also makes use of the brand’s Total Control stud alignment, which combines screw-in and molded studs for improved traction on the soft ground.
The Adidas Predator 18.3 Soft Ground offers quite a snug fit on the feet owing to its soft, synthetic upper. The sock-like material used on the collar fits like a second-skin, further enhancing the fit. Built with a standard lace-up closure, players get to adjust the tightness of this soccer cleat to their preference.This model is available in the standard sizes for men. It has a medium width and fits true to size.
The outsole of the soccer cleat uses TPU material that is quite flexible and durable. Engineered with a stud pattern that combines molded and screw-in studs, it amplifies rotation and traction on soft natural ground surfaces. It also improves stability
The Adidas Predator 18.3 Soft Ground wears an upper made of mesh-based synthetic. Although the material is of lesser quality than the Primeknit used by the high-end models, it still performs impressively on the pitch. It offers a comfortable and sock-like fit that allows players to move instinctively during intense moments of the game.
The upper also utilizes an added texturing detail called Control embossing. This feature helps improve ball feel for a better handling experience.
- This soccer cleat is also available in a firm ground version, the Adidas Predator 18.3 FG.