Reviews from around the internet
- Living up to the Messi name, the Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground is meant to deliver unstoppable agility to the playground. Equipped with innovative technologies that make it unique on the pitch, this soccer cleat is ready to give the competition a run for their money.
- One of the features of this soccer cleat is a soft, synthetic Agility Mesh upper that offers a responsive touch on the ball. The upper is also equipped with an Agility Touch Skin that wraps perfectly around the foot at first wear. It also gives a locked-in fit for a more secure run on the pitch.
- Compared to its flagship model that debuted in a laceless design, this take-down version utilizes a standard lace-up closure that offers an adaptive fit. It also wears a basic tongue that showcases the Adidas logo.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is its Agility outsole. It is meant to deliver explosive speed and excellent traction on natural grass pitches through its triangular studs.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground is available in both men’s and women’s versions and come in the standard sizes. The fit runs quite small so wearers might consider getting a bigger size. Designed with a central lacing system alongside an Agility Touch Skin, this soccer cleat offers a snug but non-restricting fit. A popular cleat from the Nemeziz series, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground also features a central lacing system.
The outsole of this low top cleat also features a durable Agility outsole. This sole unit is designed to supply reliable traction enabling players to execute game-winning plays. Moreover, it also delivers explosive speed that can help wearers move past defenders in a blur. The Nemeziz 7.4 FG’s moulded studs are purposely designed to supply excellent traction on firm ground, hard ground, and even on artificial grass.
For its upper, the firm ground version of the Nemeziz 17.4 features an Agility Mesh upper that enhances ball control. The upper also utilizes the Agility Touch technology that works to give the perfect fit as it molds to the contours of the feet. Moreover, this soccer cleat makes use of a lace-up closure that further improves fit.
Adidas Dust Storm Pack
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground launched in a Dust Storm pack that showcases an eye-catching white, black, and hi-vis yellow look. The pack’s debut was led by the laceless Nemeziz 17+ and is joined by the Ace 17, Copa 17 and X 17 series. Whether players are looking for agility, speed, control or composure, the Adidas Dust Storm Pack has the cleats you need to create those victorious moments.
- Roberto Firmino is one of the endorsers of this soccer cleat collection.