Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 features a synthetic upper material called the Agility Mesh. This soft and flexible mesh-based material is covered by a thin layer of polyurethane similar to other models of the Nemeziz line.
- This soccer cleat also has a Dual Lock collar construction that keeps the ankle locked in place while running and striking.
- The sole of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3, which is made of TPU plastic, is fairly flexible allowing the players to move around without discomfort.
The Adidas Nemezis 17.3 Firm Ground is available in standard sizes for men and women. The synthetic upper provides a narrow fit, so it is wise to go one half to a full size bigger than your usual.
This soccer cleat’s sole plate is made of a TPU plastic material which is stiffer and thicker than its predecessors but is fairly flexible to adapt to the movements of the foot.
The stud pattern of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 is composed of four half moon-shaped studs at the back, three on each side at the front, and one in the middle. It provides excellent acceleration while on the pitch.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 uses a mesh-based synthetic material, called the Agility Mesh, for the whole upper. This thin, soft, and flexible material offers optimum control and responsive touch on the ball. It also has a thin layer of polyurethane on top that acts as a wet control element.
The Dual Lock construction in the heel area provides a secure lockdown during play. This extension piece is an elasticated tape called the Agility Bandage. It also enhances ankle stability.
The low-cut heel has an internal counter and a good amount of synthetic suede padding, which allows for a tighter fit and support while playing.
Compared to its predecessors, the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 has more lace holes which results in a more snug fit and feel. Underneath the laces is an elastic material that molds to the shape of the foot.
A special colorway of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 FG was released for the players who are destined to create waves on the pitch. In the Ocean Storm pack, the trademark black and white Nemeziz stripes are dressed in bold hues of blue. It is also available in the Copa 17, Ace 17, and X 17 silos.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 also comes in kids’ unisex version in sizes 10.5K to 6.
- This soccer cleat can be customized with the purchaser’s name and flag at a minimal cost.
- It weighs 9 ounces for a size 9 US.
- This soccer shoe is a one-piece construction which is made to look like its high-end predecessors.
- Together with the other models of the Nemeziz series, the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 was released last May 26, 2017.
- The 2018 versions of this shoe include the Nemeziz 18.3 FG and the Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground