Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility uses the new Agility Knit 2.0 in the forefoot and heel areas. It is an interlocking yarn structure that provides a soft touch on the ball.
- Another interesting feature of this soccer shoe’s upper is the 360 Agility Bandage system. It is made up of several Torsion Tapes sewn together to deliver an excellent fit and barefoot feel.
- This soccer cleat also features the TorsionFrame technology on the sole plate. This lightweight, flexible material adapts to the movements of the foot easily.
- The stud pattern is composed of 11 half-moon-shaped studs with the flat sides facing inwards. They are angled in such a way so that they give more bite when changing directions compared to the traditional conical studs.
The incredible stretch property of the upper makes the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility fit almost any type of foot. The length of this soccer cleat fits true to size. It is available in sizes 7 to 13 for the men’s version only. Women who want to get the shoe should go 1.5 sizes down their usual size.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility uses the TorsionFrame technology for the sole plate. This lightweight plastic material is designed to mold and flex with the movements of the foot. Adidas also incorporated Torsion Ribs in the middle of the outsole for added support and responsiveness.
The stud configuration is composed of four semi-conical studs at the heel and seven in the forefoot area. The flat side of the studs is facing towards the center to provide a sharp kick-off from the ground. On the other hand, the conical sides allow players to move through the ground easily.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility upper uses the revolutionary 360 Agility Bandage system made up of multiple Torsion Tapes. These elasticated materials give the soccer cleat excellent stability and lockdown. The stretchiness of the material also offers an almost custom-wrap fit on foot. The laceless design provides an unobstructed striking surface. Altogether, these result in enhanced agility and kick on the ball.
The forefoot and heel areas use the new Agility Knit 2.0 covered by the Non-Stop Grip technology or NSG. This thin, mesh-based material offers a barefoot feel when dribbling. The NSG also provides additional grip on the ball in any weather condition.
The Dual Lock collar is effective in providing a secure lockdown and ankle stability despite constant movements and changes in direction.
On the inside, this soccer cleat is lined with a soft, synthetic suede material for a comfortable fit. There are also small rubber elements that offer additional grip with the socks thus, preventing the foot from sliding and moving around when playing.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility is worn by no less than Lionel Messi, Roberto Firmino, Diego Perotti, Lucas Vazquez, Julian Draxler, and Filipe Luis.
- The design of this soccer shoe was inspired by the concept of using medical bandages for added physical strength.
- Football enthusiasts can have their shoe personalized with their names and flags for a minimal fee.
- The kids’ unisex version of the shoe is available in sizes 3.5 to 6.
- This soccer cleat was released last May 26, 2017.
- The 2018 versions of this soccer cleat are the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and Adidas Nemeziz 18+ FG.