Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor is the modern incarnation of the classic Adidas Copa Mundial. It features a premium K-leather upper that is soft enough to follow the foot’s shape. Other classic soccer cleats also use K-leather for the upper such as the popular Adidas Mundial Goal.
- This soccer cleat has a fold-over tongue which is iconic to Adidas heritage soccer cleats. Suede wrapping can also be found in the front part of the shoe. It is necessary to protect the thin leather material in the toe area.
- For additional comfort and enhanced ball control, the Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor has an integrated X-ray vamp cage. The Boost technology also provides extra comfort as a midsole cushion, especially in the heel area.
- An Ortholite sockliner is present in this indoor soccer cleat. This technology adds to the comfort and performance levels of the shoe.
Because the Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor uses a leather upper, it is expected that it will stretch in width and form to the shape of the foot over time. This soccer cleat is available in sizes 6.5 to 13.
The outsole of the Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor uses a durable rubber. This lightweight material is non-abrasive and responsive, especially on indoor court surfaces.
Another excellent innovation found on this indoor soccer cleat is the Boost technology. This midsole cushioning system improves the player’s ability to push off the ground. It is made up of small capsules that compress under pressure and bounce back to its original shape when pressure is released.
Simply put, the Boost system offers enhanced shock absorption as the foot strikes the surface and returns more energy as the foot pushes off the ground.
The upper of the Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor is made up of two different materials. The front part uses high-quality kangaroo leather, while the rear part is made of synthetic material. Together, the upper does a good job in providing excellent comfort and a glove-like fit.
A modern feature added to this indoor soccer cleat is the integrated X-ray vamp cage. This technology replaces the usual stitching in the forefoot. It provides an enhanced ball control and prevents slippage. Likewise, it aids in preventing the shoe from overstretching.
The knitted tongue and foam pads located in the heel area offers excellent support and comfort, especially around the Achilles tendon.
- The Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor can be personalized for a minimal fee.
- For superior cushioning and comfort, the Adidas Copa Tango 18.1 Indoor uses a breathable and durable material called the Ortholite sockliner.