- The Copa 17.4 Flexible Grounds sports a synthetic leather upper instead of the genuine leather worn by most Copa cleats. Despite its synthetic make, the upper proves to be soft and lightweight allowing for optimal ball touch. The material also hugs the foot snugly for improved comfort.
- Over the midfoot, this soccer cleat utilizes a central lace-up closure that can be adjusted to suit a wearer’s preferred tightness. It also uses a standard tongue secured by the laces. This offers a bit of padding on areas that come in contact with the ball.
- This unique low top cleat features an all-in-one outsole designed for multiple types of surfaces. The sole moves with foot so wearers experience utmost underfoot comfort when running. Fitted with flexible cleats, this Copa model delivers exceptional traction on firm ground, artificial grass and hard ground.
The Adidas Copa 17.4 Flexible Grounds comes in the standard sizes for men. It fits true to size and has a narrow width. It offers moderate arch support, with the shaft measuring approximately low-top from the arch. Its thin foam insole provides cushioning for enhanced underfoot comfort. On the other hand, a mesh lining ensures breathability, so the feet feel fresh.
The outsole of this soccer cleat is quite the all-in-one offering. It wears a synthetic construction that shows sufficient durability. For its cleats, the cleat has been fitted with 12 triangular studs that suit three different surfaces - firm ground, artificial grass, and hard ground. The unique stud configuration delivers reliable traction and stability on flexible grounds.
Unlike the classic Copas built with a K-leather upper, the flexible grounds version of the Copa 17.4 utilizes soft and lightweight synthetic leather. Although entirely different from genuine leather, the durable material still offers a snug and comfortable fit. It also aids a close feel of the ball that allows for better handling.
- Personalization is available for this soccer cleat.
- This cleat is also available in an indoor version, the Adidas Copa 17.4 Indoor.