Who should buy the Inov-8 Roadclaw 275
- For competitive runners who want a versatile running shoe that can handle different road surfaces, either for road or trail running.
- Perfect for someone who lives an active lifestyle and is looking for a dynamic, neutral road running shoe.
Updates to the Inov-8 Roadclaw 275
- Enhanced midsole unit to effortlessly run on any road condition.
- Features the PowerFlow midsole technology that delivers better shock absorption and enhanced energy return.
- Tri-C outsole technology, an iconic Inov-8 outsole that delivers impressive grip and durability while running on the road.
Reliable grip on different road surfaces
The outsole of the Roadclaw 275 features the sticky fusion compound. It is a mixture EVA foam and synthetic rubber that delivers a reliable grip on the road and also promotes a smooth ride.
The meta-flex grooves in the forefoot encourage natural flex for a more resilient toe-off. The terradapter heel delivers added protection and durability.
Roadclaw 275 delivers enhanced cushioning
The shoe features the PowerFlow midsole technology that is specifically designed to deliver enhanced cushioning. It has 10% better shock absorption and 15% enhanced energy rebound. This material is also used in the new Roadclaw 275 v2 running shoe.
The 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone delivers moderate underfoot protection and cushioning. It also uses the dynamic Fascia Band that acts as a lever arm in the heel and forefoot. It enhances the runner’s performance by propelling the runner forward.
Inov-8 Roadclaw 275 is a breathable shoe
The upper of the Inov-8 Roadclaw 275 features the synthetic upper mesh cover that delivers breathable coverage. It keeps the foot well-ventilated. It is also lightweight and prevents debris from entering the shoe while running.