Hoka One One TenNine Hike GTX
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
31% say it's too large, 69% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Things the box might not tell you about the TenNine Hike GTX
At a glance, it is hard to miss the imposing-yet-charming build of the Hoka One One TenNine Hike GTX. Overlooking its muscly heel is next to impossible after all. That said, there are other things about this stunner that can amaze you even more. Such are the following:
- It inherited its highly stabilizing heel (a.k.a. Hubble Heel) straight from its trail running sibling—the original TenNine.
- The sole unit’s segmented rear end, also called Swallow Tail, provides independent ground balance. With it, your heel will not tip over to either side on moderately rocky terrain.
- The generous rear flare of the Hubble Heel and the forefoot’s rockered toe deliver smooth transitions, whether the terrain is level or rugged.
- Secure and comfortable descents are yours in this boot, thanks to its notched backrest and highly fanned-out heel.
- As it comes with a gusseted tongue, debris will have a hard time getting inside its GTX-lined confines.
- This waterproof Hoka One One boot is also available in a unisex variant called All Gender TenNine Hike GTX.