Updates to Harley-Davidson Chase
- The Chase is a Harley-Davidson offering that comes in a lightweight and breathable package, ideal for those needing an athletic kind of performance on the trail. It comes built with reflectors, giving hikers better visibility on night-time escapades.
- This hiker has a cemented construction. This means its sole unit, which is made up of a hefty midsole and a grippy outsole, is bonded to the upper using a strong kind of footwear adhesive—giving the gear enhanced flexibility as a result. It is rockered at the forefoot for improved toe offs.
Size and fit
A relatively true-to-size, low-cut day hiking shoe for men is the Harley-Davidson Chase. It is offered in B – standard width. Its sizing selection is comprised of half and full sizes. Trail seekers can personalize its fit via the footgear’s lace-up closure.
Thanks to the Harley-Davidson Chase’s heavy-duty outsole, its users can navigate slippery backcountry surfaces with sufficient slip and skid resistance. Its entirety is made of rubber. H-D designers engineered it with aggressive lugs, most of which are built at opposing angles to increase the outsole’s capability to latch on to loose terrain. Its heel is designed in such a way that gives hikers improved control during descents. Aside from surface traction, this component also grants extra forefoot protection.
The Harley-Davidson Chase gives ample stability on rugged trails and enough cushioning on ground impact with its stout yet springy midsole. It has a thick enough construction to protect the foot from sharp rocks and to give wearers adequate shock mitigation. The level of underfoot comfort this cushy layer provides is upped by the shoe’s removable cushioned footbed.
What encloses the foot in the Harley-Davidson Chase athletic hiker is the footgear’s low-top upper made of nylon mesh with leather overlays. Both its heel and forefoot regions come with reflective overlays as well as leather reinforcements. Its interior is lined with breathable mesh fabric for additional in-shoe comfort.
The hiker’s ghillie lacing is made up of closed loops for eyelets and a cord-like lace. The lace loops are made of textile. The lace, on the other hand, consists of synthetic cords braided together.
Care Guide for the Harley-Davidson Chase
In order for the Chase to last, it must be taken care of the right way. The following are guidelines on how to extend its life span:
- Surface-level dirt smearing the shoe must be removed using a soft-bristled brush. It may be washed in warm water with some mild soap if used in rugged conditions for an extended period. Flush out all traces of soap by thoroughly rinsing the footwear.
- Dry the Harley-Davidson Chase at room temperature with its lace and footbed removed. Expedite the drying process by opening the shoe as fully as possible. The brand disapproves of exposing it to a heat source.
- Preserve and protect the footgear’s leather overlays using a wax-free leather conditioner.