Who should buy the Harley-Davidson Chase
The Harley-Davidson Chase is a great gear to hike in what with all its outstanding combination of features and traits. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that comes in a lightweight and breathable package, ideal for those needing an athletic kind of performance on the trail.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that gives hikers better visibility on night-time escapades.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that has a hefty midsole and a grippy outsole.
Provides slip and skid resistance
Thanks to Harley-Davidson Chase’s heavy-duty outsole, its users can navigate slippery backcountry surfaces with sufficient slip and skid resistance. Its entirety is made of rubber. H-D designers engineered it with aggressive lugs, most of which are built at opposing angles to increase the outsole’s capability to latch on to loose terrain.
Provides improved control during descents
Its heel is designed in such a way that gives hikers improved control during descents. Aside from surface traction, this component also grants extra forefoot protection.
Excellent stability on rugged trails
The Harley-Davidson Chase gives ample stability on rugged trails and enough cushioning on ground impact with its stout yet springy midsole.
Provides protection from sharp rocks
It has a thick enough construction to protect the foot from sharp rocks and to give wearers adequate shock mitigation.
The level of underfoot comfort this cushy layer provides is upped by the shoe’s removable cushioned footbed.
Reflective overlays and excellent ventilation
What encloses the foot in the Harley-Davidson Chase athletic hiker is the footgear’s low-top upper made of nylon mesh with leather overlays. Both its heel and forefoot regions come with reflective overlays as well as leather reinforcements. Its interior is lined with breathable mesh fabric for additional in-shoe comfort.
The hiker’s ghillie lacing is made up of closed loops for eyelets and a cord-like lace. The lace loops are made of textile. The lace, on the other hand, consists of synthetic cords braided together.
Care Guide for the Harley-Davidson Chase
In order for Chase to last, it must be taken care of the right way. The following are guidelines on how to extend its life span:
- Surface-level dirt smearing the shoe must be removed using a soft-bristled brush. It may be washed in warm water with some mild soap if used in rugged conditions for an extended period. Flush out all traces of soap by thoroughly rinsing the footwear.
- Dry the Harley-Davidson Chase at room temperature with its lace and footbed removed. Expedite the drying process by opening the shoe as fully as possible. The brand disapproves of exposing it to a heat source.
- Preserve and protect the footgear’s leather overlays using a wax-free leather conditioner.