10 Best Nike Training Shoes For Women in 2022
A pair of versatile and reliable training shoes is a must-have for any gym buff, jump rope junkie, and hard-core weightlifter. It's a good thing that Nike offers over a dozen of those for gals. While it's good to have a lot of choices, it can also be overwhelming. Don't fret, though, because RunRepeat has got your back.
We made sure to include kicks for beginner weightlifters looking for the most stable training shoes and Crossfit maniacs aiming to set new PBs. Besides that, we also handpicked the most value for money and the best overall training shoe for women. Now, our top picks have all been carefully reviewed and tested. So, when we say a shoe is excellent, you can expect your bottom dollar that they are.
Overview of this guide
How we test the best Nike training shoes for women
Yes, women's Nike training shoes really look good, but do they perform as promised? Enter: RunRepeat.
Our team of fussy shoe-doting nerds is here to uncover all the details you need to know about each shoe and tell you which training shoes are all hype and which ones deliver performance-wise. To do this, we do the following:
- Gather and assess all the user and expert reviews we can find.
- Test the shoes ourselves. NOTE: All the shoes we try out are bought using our own money.
- Lastly, Corescores from 0 to 100 are calculated and assigned to each shoe to reflect its overall performance.
Best Nike training shoes overall for women
Best crossfit Nike training shoes for women
Best Nike workout shoes for women
Best weightlifting Nike training shoes for women
Best budget Nike training shoes for women
No offers available
What are the most popular women's Nike training shoes in 2022?
- Nike Metcon 7
- Nike Romaleos 4
- Nike Free Metcon 4
- Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2
- Nike Legend Essential 2
- Nike Savaleos
- Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4
- Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge
- Nike MC Trainer
- Nike React Metcon Turbo
- Nike Air Max Bella TR 4
- Nike Renew In-Season TR 10
- Nike SuperRep Go 2
- Nike Metcon 7 FlyEase
What are the cheapest women's Nike training shoes in 2022?
- Nike Renew In-Season TR 10 - from $60
- Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 - from $60
- Nike Legend Essential 2 - from $60
- Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge - from $74
- Nike Air Max Bella TR 4 - from $80
- Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4 - from $81
- Nike MC Trainer - from $86
- Nike Free Metcon 4 - from $100
- Nike SuperRep Go 2 - from $100
- Nike React Metcon Turbo - from $105
- Nike Savaleos - from $114
- Nike Metcon 7 - from $130
- Nike Metcon 7 FlyEase - from $130
- Nike Romaleos 4 - from $200