7 Best Merrell Hiking Boots For Women in 2022
When trails become more challenging and unpredictable, transform yourself from a ho-hum female hiker into a formidable adventuress. And what better way to do that than by sporting the best Merrell hiking boots for women.
Are you looking for a Jane-empowering all-rounder? Or perhaps you need something highly breathable or quite inexpensive? Whichever tickles your fancy, this fine Merrell selection for the ladies is the corner for you.
How we test hiking boots
At RunRepeat, we follow a meticulous process to bring you the crème de la crème from Merrell’s female-focused hiking boot collection. Here’s how we get things done:
- We purchase Merrell hiking boots for women—whether dirt cheap or expensive—with our own money.
- These kicks we put to the test in both dry and wet seasons. Through rugged use, we determine their strengths and areas of expertise.
- We reflect findings from gear mavens and regular adventurers in our reviews for the sake of comprehensiveness.
This process results in what we call a CoreScore. This RunRepeat rating system allows us to filter the best kicks a particular brand has on offer.
Best Merrell hiking boots overall for women
Best women's Merrell hiking boots for speed hiking
Best Merrell waterproof hiking boots for women
Best Merrell day hiking boots for women
Best breathable Merrell hiking boots for women
Best value Merrell hiking boots for women
What are the most popular women's Merrell hiking boots in 2022?
- Merrell Erie Mid Waterproof
- Merrell Moab Speed Mid GTX
- Merrell Siren Traveller 3 Mid Waterproof
- Merrell Thermo Chill Mid Waterproof
- Merrell Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof
What are the cheapest women's Merrell hiking boots in 2022?
- Merrell Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof - from $42
- Merrell Thermo Chill Mid Waterproof - from $66
- Merrell Erie Mid Waterproof - from $120
- Merrell Siren Traveller 3 Mid Waterproof - from $140
- Merrell Moab Speed Mid GTX - from $170