10 Best Hiit Shoes For Women in 2022
HIIT or high-intensity interval training involves a lot of jumping and bouncing around. HIIT shoes for the ladies may look like any other training shoes, but they are constructed to deliver more impact protection so that you won't feel any discomfort in your foot or knees even before you’re done with your routine.
There are many women's HIIT shoes to choose from. Brands like Nike and Reebok are the market's major players. Both beginners and long-time practitioners of this workout regimen can benefit from these shoes as they are all designed to keep the wearer comfortable and well-supported. But only the best among these options give the maximum advantage. We identify them here.
Overview of this guide
How we choose the best HIIT shoes for women
Many of the shoes for HIIT are designed for men. Of course, women have their unique needs and preferences, hence what's best for the guys may not apply to the ladies. It is for this reason that we made sure that only female athletes comprise our assessment team for all the shoes that appear in this article.
To further ensure the objectivity and comprehensiveness of our reviews, we do the following:
- Decline sponsorships of any form so that we won't be indebted to any person or brand
- Enrich our reviews with the inputs of other female testers from outside RunRepeat
Besides our qualitative assessments, we also come up with a Corescore from 0 to 100 for each shoe. This figure is basically the average of all the individual ratings that we gathered from the web.
Best training shoes overall for women
Best Nike training shoes for women
Best Reebok training shoes for women
Best Under Armour training shoes for women
Best budget training shoes for women
No offers available
What are the most popular women's hiit shoes in 2022?
- Nike Free Metcon 4
- Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2
- Nike Legend Essential 2
- Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4
- Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge
- Nike MC Trainer
- Nike React Metcon Turbo
- Nike Air Max Bella TR 4
- Nike Renew In-Season TR 10
- Nike SuperRep Go 2
- Reebok Speed TR
- Reebok Nanoflex TR
- Under Armour HOVR Rise 2
- Under Armour Charged Aurora
- Puma Zone XT
What are the cheapest women's hiit shoes in 2022?
- Reebok Reago Essential 2 - from $34
- Reebok Flexagon 3 - from $35
- Puma LQDCELL Hydra - from $40
- Reebok Flexagon Energy TR 2.0 - from $41
- Reebok Mega Flexagon - from $44
- Under Armour Charged Breathe TR 2 - from $45
- Puma Zone XT - from $45
- Reebok Nanoflex TR - from $53
- Reebok Speed TR - from $55
- Under Armour Charged Aurora - from $56
- Nike Renew In-Season TR 10 - from $60
- Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 - from $60
- Nike Legend Essential 2 - from $60
- Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge - from $74
- Under Armour HOVR Rise 2 - from $77