10 Best High Arch Running Shoes For Women in 2022
Women's running shoes for high arches come from well-known brands like Brooks, Nike, and Adidas. That said, there’s a wide array of options available on the market. And with plenty of choices, selecting the right pair can be a lot of work.
Here in RunRepeat, it’s our mission to help runners find the most fitting running shoes.
We cut it down to the top ten high-arch running shoes for women. And because we know not all runners are the same, we have chosen them from five different categories.
Overview of this guide
How we test the best high-arch running shoes for women
All of the models of women’s high-arch running shoes you see here are carefully handpicked by us. To double down our efforts in selecting the best of the best, we even invested in our own shoe testing lab.
What’s more is we strictly follow these measures as part of our decision-making process:
- To avoid bias and brand loyalty, we buy each pair with our own money.
- In each model, we clock up at least 30 to 50 miles of test runs.
- We cut them open in our lab to see their components.
- For better assessment, we measure each part of the shoe in 30 different parameters.
- To see how they fare against other running shoes, we generate their CoreScore.
The CoreScore is a rating that’s based on user and expert reviews. It runs from 0-100, telling you how good or bad a shoe is.
Best running shoes overall for women
Best road running shoes for women
Best trail running shoes for women
Best Nike running shoes for women
Best budget running shoes for women
What are the most popular women's high arch running shoes in 2022?
- Brooks Ghost 14
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38
- Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2
- Salomon XT-6
- Brooks Glycerin 19
- Nike Free Run 5.0
- Hoka One One Bondi 7
- Brooks Revel 5
- Nike Pegasus Trail 3
- Brooks Levitate 5
- Nike Zoom Fly 4
- Asics Gel Nimbus 24
- Asics Gel Nimbus 23
- Nike Flex Experience Run 10
- Nike React Phantom Run Flyknit 2
What are the cheapest women's high arch running shoes in 2022?
- Reebok Lite 2.0 - from $26
- Adidas Ventice - from $26
- Reebok Energen Plus - from $29
- New Balance FuelCell Propel v2 - from $30
- Reebok Floatride Fuel Run - from $30
- Reebok Floatride Run Panthea - from $30
- Asics Trail Scout - from $30
- Adidas Cloudfoam Pure 2.0 - from $31
- New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v3 - from $32
- Reebok Harmony Road 3.5 - from $32
- Adidas Supernova - from $32
- Reebok Speed Breeze 2 - from $33
- New Balance Summit Unknown v2 - from $34
- Reebok Endless Road 2 - from $35
- Adidas Response Super 2.0 - from $35