7 Best Cheap Sneakers For Women, 100+ Shoes Tested in 2023
Whether you want it a bit flashy or low-key, we give you our most extensive selection of women’s cheap sneakers available today. Quality and head-turning comfortable footwear do not have to be expensive. These low-price sneakers for the ladies are highly -- highly-- wearable.
Giant labels like Nike, Adidas, Converse, Vans, and Puma have released their affordable versions of their flagship models for under $90. These are the lifestyle kicks to add to your daily beaters. You don’t have to shell out ridiculous cash to look stylish, trendy, and comfortable with these shoes.
With over 1,000 pairs of women’s cheap sneakers currently in our catalog, browsing through all of them can be mind-boggling. To quickly narrow down your best choices, tick the boxes of our interactive filtering tool. Enjoy more convenient shopping starting with the top picks below.
How we test sneakers
Our selection process isn’t only quite rigorous at RunRepeat. They are super fun, too. After putting all the women’s sneakers through the wringer at our independent shoe lab, our team of dedicated wear-testers take the sneakers through performance evaluation in the real world.
Our approach includes:
- Putting in the hours, sweat, and the money from our own pocket to test all the shoes and share our reviews.
- After vetting all the sneakers with care at the shoe testing lab, our testers check and double-check their actual performance and usefulness wearing them for at least a month. They then submit their assessment of each sneaker, highlighting its fit, weight, style, versatility, insole, closure system, grip, durability, flexibility, and other key features.
- Collecting more comparable data from other pro wear-testers, sneakerheads, and thousands of customer reviews.
To conclude the guide, we consolidate all gathered data for our comprehensive reviews. All the pairs of women’s cheap sneakers are assigned their performance ratings that range from 0 to 100. Find more info on the CoreScore.
Best women's cheap sneakers overall
- A classic silhouette deserving of any wardrobe
- Easy to wear in
- Super comfortable
- Fits true to size
- Incredibly breathable thanks to the all-canvas upper
- Clean aesthetics
- Very durable outsole
- Brakes well on the board
- Not very durable in comparison to other modern skate shoes
- Collect stains easily
What makes it the best overall?
Best Nike cheap sneakers for women
- Fits true to size
- Perfect for sporty outfits
- Insanely comfortable
- Cheaper than many Air Max
- Colors IRL are even better than the ones on the screen
- Wide choice of colorways
- There's very little airflow
- Poor durability
What makes it the best Nike?
Best Adidas cheap sneakers for women
- Classic silhouette
- Numerous colorways and collaborations
- Easy to style
- Runs large
- Lack of support
- Takes some time to wear in
What makes it the best Adidas?
Best retro cheap sneakers for women
- Comfortable cushion
- Quality construction
- Retro style
- Narrow toe box
What makes it the best retro?
Best PUMA cheap sneakers for women
- Exceedingly attractive
- Captivating comfort
- Exudes nostalgic vibes
- Remarkably light
- True to size
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Complements spring/summer outfits
- A tad narrow
- Some colors look different in person
What makes it the best PUMA?
Best high top cheap sneakers for women
- Classic silhouette that works with any wardrobe
- Fits true to size
- Comfortable when broken in
- Padded collar for ankle support
- An easy silhouette even for a hi-top
- Takes time to put on
- Can take time to wear in
- Not good in wet weather
What makes it the best high top?
Most popular cheap sneakers for women
- Ideal price point
- Comfortable in-shoe feel
- Durable construction
- Easy to clean
- Surprisingly breathable
- OK for sockless wear
- Lacks modern inner shanks for support
- Slightly loose fit