5 Best Adidas Tennis Shoes For Women in 2022
By now, you're aware that aside from perfecting the techniques in hitting the ball, you need reliable tennis shoes to pin down your opponents. Adidas is one of the aggressive labels with strings of high-performance shoes under its belt. If you're pumped to know which of its shoes for women will give you those explosive games, you're on the right page.
Our geeky-sporty side made us so excited to try out every pair of Adidas tennis shoes for women to know which of them stand out. Aside from knowing the real dynamite of them all, we figured out which shoe models are ultra-comfy and cushioned. As a bonus, we also noted which of its cheapest offerings are truly exceptional.
How we test tennis shoes
- We do the geeky part of scouring and extracting the pros and cons of every Adidas shoe from more than 200,000 reviews.
- We do the exciting but backbreaking part of purchasing and playtesting all the shoes for two straight weeks.
- Utilizing our automated Corescore system, we get to plot every shoe on a scale from 0 to 100.
- Adidas shoes that emerged ahead of the pack based on aggregate reviews and local wear-testing end up among our top picks.
Best Adidas tennis shoes overall for women
Best hard court Adidas tennis shoes for women
Best all court Adidas tennis shoes for women
Best clay court Adidas tennis shoes for women
What are the most popular women's Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
What are the cheapest women's Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
- Adidas GameCourt - from $45
- Adidas Stycon - from $57
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 - from $60
- Adidas SoleMatch Bounce - from $61
- Adidas Barricade - from $98