10 Best Track & Field Shoes (Buyer's Guide)
Many athletic activities can be done using a shoe specially designed for it. The same can be said for the track and field category, with its selection of shoes that cater to the sport.
If you are ready to buy your track and field shoe, browse our catalog page for more information and links to our track shoe product pages.
How we determine the best track shoes
RunRepeat provides the user with recommendations for the best track and field shoes based on user ratings and expert reviews. These data are aggregated to form the Corescore, which is a numerical value (from 0 to 100) that indicates how well-liked a shoe is.
- We have 3,000+ user reviews for over 180 track and field shoes.
- Each track shoe product page has been done with around 7 hours of research on shoe details and reviews.
Ranking of the 10 best track & Field shoes
Based on 1,484 user ratings 12 expert reviews
- #1Hoka One One Rocket MD2 colors99Superb!138 reviews
- #2Hoka One One Rocket LD2 colors96Great!110 reviews
- #3New Balance Sigma Aria95Great!23 reviews
- #4Hoka One One Speed Evo R94Great!137 reviews
- #5Adidas Adizero Finesse5 colors93Great!87 reviews
- #6Adidas Adizero Prime SP3 colors93Great!22 reviews
- #7Saucony Showdown 53 colors93Great!15 reviews
- #8Adidas Distancestar5 colors93Great!246 reviews
- #9Adidas Adizero Ambition 44 colors92Great!101 reviews
- #10Saucony Vendetta 35 colors91Great!9 reviews
Here is a list of all 188 track & Field shoes, where you can sort by “best rated” and apply filters.
Top 5 most popular track & field shoes
The best track & Field shoes in every category
- Best throwing tracking shoe: Adidas Throwstar (#124 overall)
- Best Nike tracking shoe: Nike Zoom Rival M 9 (#56 overall)
- Best Adidas tracking shoe: Adidas Jumpstar (#17 overall)
- Best Asics tracking shoe: Asics Cosmoracer MD (#85 overall)
- Best Puma tracking shoe: Puma Evospeed Distance 8 (#80 overall)
- Best high jump tracking shoe: Adidas Jumpstar (#17 overall)
- Best green tracking shoe: Saucony Vendetta 3 (#53 overall)
Now, are you ready to buy track & field shoes?