10 Best Spiked Golf Shoes in 2022
Sporting a spiked golf shoe will boost your confidence when playing on different terrains since they are specifically designed to bite hard on the ground. Whether you are looking for breathable, waterproof, premium, or cheap spiked golf, we have them here at RunRepeat.
We have 50+ spiked golf shoes, which makes the choice confusing. To help you save time, we studied and tested them thoroughly. See the list of the best spiked golf shoes below.
Overview of this guide
How we choose the best spiked golf shoes
To make things simple, we give each shoe a Corescore of 0 to 100. We considered the following before giving them their respective scores:
- Reviews and ratings of shoe experts
- Feedback from actual users
On top of that, we perform our own tests on spiked golf shoes. We buy these pairs with our own money instead of accepting sponsorships to stay unbiased.
After evaluating the overall performance of over 50 spiked golf shoes, we have come up with the best cleats for different categories and summarized their pros and cons.
Best spiked golf shoes overall
Best waterproof spiked golf shoes
Best Footjoy spiked golf shoes
Best Ecco spiked golf shoes
Best budget spiked golf shoes
What are the most popular spiked golf shoes in 2022?
- Nike Vapor
- Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour
- Footjoy Hyperflex
- Nike Vapor Pro
- Adidas ZG21
- Adidas Tech Response 2.0
- Footjoy Hyperflex BOA
- Nike React Infinity Pro
- Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour 2
- Nike Air Zoom Tiger Woods '20
- Adidas ZG21 BOA
- Nike Janoski G Tour
- Asics Gel Course Duo BOA
- Footjoy Fury
- Callaway Coronado v2
What are the cheapest spiked golf shoes in 2022?
- New Balance Sweeper - from $50
- Nike Vapor Pro - from $50
- Callaway Balboa TRX - from $60
- Nike Vapor - from $65
- Adidas Tech Response 2.0 - from $65
- New Balance Striker - from $71
- Callaway Solana TRX - from $71
- Adidas CP Traxion BOA - from $75
- Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour - from $81
- Nike Janoski G Tour - from $83
- Callaway Coronado v2 - from $90
- New Balance Minimus Tour - from $90
- Puma Ignite Pwradapt Caged - from $93
- Footjoy Fury - from $95
- Nike React Infinity Pro - from $100