4 Best Saucony Walking Shoes in 2023
Whether you’re working, exploring a new city, or walking the dog, you need a dependable shoe that provides comfort and support all day long. Known for its notable cushioning, ankle support, and durability, the Saucony walking shoes have gained the trust of many health-conscious consumers.
Walking shoes from the Saucony brand utilize orthotic-friendly technologies that reduce ground impact, like its proprietary GRID midsole system. Their footwear also usually comes with contoured sockliners that deliver support, which means that custom orthotics may no longer be needed.
We’ve reviewed all the best Saucony walking shoes available today. After double-checking and testing all models, we’ve rated and ranked each shoe based on our gathered data for this guide. Head on below to find your perfect pair.
How we test walking shoes
To make it easy for everyone who’s looking for an ideal fit, we’ve subjected all the Saucony footwear in the database to a battery of tests. This means meticulous vetting of each model in the RunRepeat lab, and putting on the shoe for long walks in a variety of surfaces
The steps we take include:
- Buying the walking shoes from Saucony with our own money. We don’t accept sponsorship when publishing our in-depth reviews and commentaries to keep everything 100% real and honest.
- Testing each model’s comfort, supportive features, and durability by clocking up at least 10000 steps. We then write about our personal insights and assessments.
- Scrutinizing the shoes through mechanical tests and making comparisons with other testers’ assessments in terms of overall performance and value.
- Trying on the Saucony kicks on different surfaces to test their strengths and weaknesses.
- Checking out reviews and feedback from other shoe experts, and regular consumers who have tried the shoes.
In the end, we’ve ranked all the Saucony walking shoes in the catalog. See their respective CoreScore (from 0 to 100) featured on this page.
Best overall Saucony walking shoes
- Top 25% in Saucony walking shoes
- Comfortable for extended periods
- Doesn't require a break-in period
- Great support and cushioning
- Soothes pain
- Good wide options
- Comfortable with orthotics
- Poor color schemes
- Unappealing style
- Lacks wet surface traction
- Produces squeaky noise
Saucony walking shoes with best comfort
- Top 19% in road running shoes
- Top 20% in running shoes for wide feet
- Top 2% most popular running shoes
- It's now livelier
- Comfy as expected
- Fits like a glove!
- Heel clutch couldn't be better
- No lace bites
- ...and they stay in place
- Lighter than before
- Plush yet breezy upper
- Price is way up there
- Rocker geometry isn't as pronounced
Saucony walking shoes with best style
- Top 4% most popular sneakers
- Chic look
- Snug fit
- Springy steps
- Narrow toe box
- Top 27% in slip-resistant shoes
- Top 20% most popular walking shoes
- High comfort level
- Accommodating fit
- Excellent support
- No break-in
- Solid traction
- Quality build
- Easy to clean
- Unappealing design
- Short laces
- Squeaks on hardwood floors