7 Best Nike Slip-on Sneakers, 60+ Shoes Tested in 2023
The latest lineup of Nike slip-on sneakers are the hallmark of the Swoosh easygoing style. They look pretty stylish, easier to take on and off and keep you look sharp. Wherever you’re headed to, you just slide into these comfy Nike shoes and go your merry way.
From retro models to breathable running-inspired sneakers to casual shoes, we’ve rounded up all the Nike slip-on style pieces for your browsing convenience. Whatever the occasion or your fashion preference, there’s a style and color variation in the selection that will suit your taste.
To get you started in your search, we’ve tested and reviewed all the best Nike slip-on sneakers. For faster reference, we’ve also ranked them based on a battery of wear-tests. Head on to see our top recommendations.
How we test sneakers
We value 100% objectivity in all our shoe guides and top-ranking lists. To ensure bias-free reviews, we research and wear-test each Nike model independently. We subject the footwear to careful analysis at the RunRepeat lab. Then our testers slip into the sneakers for real-life performance tests.
Our process includes:
- Procuring all the slip-on kicks from the Swoosh label. We spend our own money to avoid any brand influence.
- When all the Nike shoes are carefully double-checked, we put them on for wear and tear assessment. The wear-test period generally takes 30 days for each shoe.
- Collecting all the lab data and in-field evaluation from our testers, highlighting on key areas like the out-of-the-box fit, in-shoe feel, overall style, versatility, weight, durability, support, flexibility, and many more.
- Gathering more feedback from other experts and thousands of customer reviews.
- Consolidating all the gathered data for our final reviews and top lists.
Lastly, we end the selection process by giving all Nike slip-on sneakers their performance ratings. All essential details are also featured on the CoreScore system.
Best Nike slip-on sneakers overall
- Stable ride
- Looks good
- Spacious toebox
- Heel slip
- Constricting upper fit
What makes it the best overall?
Best Nike retro slip-on sneakers
- Great looks
- T-shirt-like feel
- Affordable price
- Lacks durability
- Bothersome one-piece collar and tongue
What makes it the best retro?
Best Nike slip-on high top sneakers
- True to size
- Easy to put on and off
- Great traction
- Sock-like fit
- Eye-catching design
- Not best in terms of comfort
- Feels unstable
- Swap insoles for additional arch support
What makes it the best high top?
Best Nike classic slip-on sneakers
- Insanely comfortable
- Almost weightless
- Secure midfoot
- Barefoot-like feel
- Breathable even on summer days
- Easy on and off
- Soft underfoot padding
- Stylish all-rounder
- Loads of colorways
- Lacks durability
- Relatively pricey
What makes it the best classic?
Best Nike slip-on low top sneakers
- Snug fit
- Stiff heel rubber
What makes it the best low top?
- Nice sock-like feel
- Soft insole
- Flexible upper
- Narrow fit
What makes it the best value?
Most popular Nike slip-on sneakers
- Barefoot-like sensation
- Can be used for gym and athleisure
- Feels soft and cushy
- Easy to slide in
- Spacious toebox for a Nike shoe
- Catches pebbles
- Arch might be too high for some