5 Best Adidas Tennis Shoes For Men in 2022
Adidas is one of the famous shoe labels on tennis tours, with pro athletes like Stefanos Tsitsipas, Dominic Thiem, and Alexander Zverev sporting them on clay and hard court. While the Three Stripes is one of the heavily endorsed brands, we took the initiative to put their shoes on trial tests to see for ourselves which of them are ahead of the pack.
We conducted intensive two-week drill tests on more than 20 pairs of Adidas tennis shoes for men while keeping tabs on specific parameters like durability, stability, cushioning, support, weight, and traction. You'll benefit greatly from our listing of exceptional shoes from this brand if you're purchasing light and agile, substantially cushioned, and reasonably-priced shoes.
How we test tennis shoes
- We sift and extract the benefits and drawbacks of ALL available verified external reviews from users and experts.
- Every rated shoe receives a corresponding score from 1-100 and gets ranked through our automated CoreScore system.
- We buy the shoes which our pool of tennis experts playtest a minimum of 4 hours a day for two weeks.
Adidas tennis shoes that excel among the rest land on this page.
Best Adidas tennis shoes overall for men
Best hard court Adidas tennis shoes for men
Best all court Adidas tennis shoes for men
Best clay court Adidas tennis shoes for men
What are the most popular men's Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
What are the cheapest men's Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Stycon - from $45
- Adidas Barricade - from $55
- Adidas SoleMatch Bounce - from $58
- Adidas GameCourt - from $65
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 - from $99