7 Best Clay Court Tennis Shoes in 2022
Playing on a clay court with bulky, clunky, and less grippy tennis shoes is distressing, if not torturous. If you plan to beat your opponent down for a clay match, you'd definitely want a tennis shoe that will make you fly.
You don't need to sweat it out or spend a fortune trying on several pairs. We took the initiative to test more than a dozen clay-oriented performance shoes on an arduous two-week playtest. Our goal is to give you a lowdown of the best from these tech-packed warriors. So, aside from the most dependable clay shoes, you'd find below the top-of-the-line when it comes to lightness and stability.
Overview of this guide
How we choose the best clay-court tennis shoes
We go the extra mile to give you the top-of-the-range tennis shoes by taking these steps:
- Our tennis specialists skim and sum up over 100,000 user and expert reviews across the net.
- Based on the verified testimonies of reviewers, each shoe is ranked through our Corescore system that assigns a rating from 1-100 for every tennis shoe.
- We buy the shoes and let our tennis experts closely examine and wear-test every pair based on performance, playability, and construction parameters.
Beyond this line is a list of best profiles drawn from the combined aggregate reviews and actual playtest.
Best clay court tennis shoes overall
Best Adidas clay court tennis shoes
Best lightweight clay court tennis shoes
No offers available
Best cushioned clay court tennis shoes
Best budget clay court tennis shoes
No offers available
What are the most popular clay court tennis shoes in 2022?
- Asics Court FF 2
- Asics Gel Resolution 8 Clay
- Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue
- Nike Air Zoom Vapor X Clay
- Asics Gel Resolution 7 Clay
- Adidas SoleCourt Boost Clay
- Asics Solution Speed FF Clay
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 3.0 Clay
- Adidas Stycon Clay
- Diadora Speed Blushield Fly 2 Clay
- Adidas Adizero Defiant Bounce
- Asics Gel Challenger 12 Clay
- Head Sprint Pro 3.0 Clay
- Head Revolt Pro 3.0 Clay
What are the cheapest clay court tennis shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Stycon Clay - from $62
- Diadora Speed Blushield Fly 2 Clay - from $70
- Adidas Adizero Defiant Bounce - from $80
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 3.0 Clay - from $93
- Asics Solution Speed FF Clay - from $110
- Adidas SoleCourt Boost Clay - from $119
- Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue - from $135
- Asics Gel Resolution 8 Clay - from $140
- Asics Gel Resolution 7 Clay - from $140
- Asics Court FF 2 - from $160
- Nike Air Zoom Vapor X Clay - from $150
- Asics Gel Challenger 12 Clay - from $100
- Head Sprint Pro 3.0 Clay - from $180
- Head Revolt Pro 3.0 Clay - from $119.95