4 Best Black Adidas Soccer Cleats, 30+ Shoes Tested in 2022
Black-colored soccer cleats are hands down the coolest, must-have design the Three Stripes has to offer. Not only because of the color’s versatility that easily matches anything you have in the wardrobe but also because the most popular Adidas releases are available in a variety of black versions.
From the Adidas Predators, X Ghosted, and even the Speedflow and Copas, the black versions will definitely catch your attention among other colors. For Lionel Messi fans out there, his signature collection comes in eye-catching black designs.
With so many great options when it comes to the best black Adidas soccer cleats, getting the perfect pair can be a hassle. RunRepeat is here to eliminate that hassle by giving you our top picks based on hours and hours of wear tests and research.
How we test soccer cleats
To make our recommendations, we have rounded up 30+ of the best black soccer cleats from Adidas. We then bring the shoes to the soccer field for a series of in-game performance tests. We also use our own experience and knowledge about the game and the soccer cleats market as well.
To ensure the objectivity and accuracy of our reviews, we adhere to the following:
- We buy the Adidas soccer footwear from our own pocket. This is to ensure we don’t have any brand loyalty and bias.
- We test each pair in actual games. This is the best way to get the actual feel of its fit, comfort, flexibility, accuracy, and overall performance.
- To make our reviews more comprehensive, we further subject the footwear to the real-life pressures of the game playing in various conditions on the pitch.
- We are always guided by our “No play, no review” policy.
- We also take into consideration the feedback from other professional testers.
In the end, an overall score is given using the CoreScore system. After calculating all variables gathered from the performance tests, you will see the final rating ranging from 0-100 on each Adidas model.