6 Best Adidas Trail Running Shoes in 2022
Are you looking for kicks that can transform your rides into sporty runs? Then take a pair of Adidas trail running shoes for a spin and be the athlete you've always wanted to be.
We've tested over 30 pairs of Adidas trail running shoes to form this selection. There's no shortage of great finds in this space, whether you're intently looking for a fully waterproof runner, an exceptionally cushy pair, or a shoe that sells for a cheaper price.
Overview of this guide
How we select the best Adidas trail running shoes
Trail kicks making up this Adidas-exclusive lineup didn't select themselves and assemble on their own. Instead, we took the tried-and-tested route to realize such a selection. Take a look at our approach:
- We purchase Adidas trail running shoes using our own funds.
- Through rigorous tests and actual runs, we determine the fortes of every pair.
- We include in the fold opinions from hundreds of professional reviewers and regular runners alike.
The result? Each Adidas trail kick receives a 0-100 rating, also known as CoreScore. We choose the pairs that rank high enough in a variety of categories.
Best Adidas trail running shoes overall
Best waterproof Adidas trail running shoes
The Adidas Terrex Agravic GTX gained some favor from those who truly appreciated its technologies and features. They reported that its waterproof capability was effective and that its trail-optimized tread was on-par with their expectations. Moreover, neutral runners welcomed its responsive and bouncy midsole.
Best max-cushioned Adidas trail running shoes
The Response Trail is far better suited to dirt and gravel roads than to true trail running. Its weight makes for an unresponsive shoe, particularly in damp conditions. Though its sole is excessive for the physiological demands of road running, it still held up a lot better than many trail shoes do on pavement. This shoe is worth the investment. For the right runner, this should be an excellent trainer.
Adidas trail running shoes with best lacing
Overall, the Adidas Terrex Agravic Boa has delivered what consumers expect from a trail running shoe. These expectations include the whimsical style, fit, and comfort level. A significant number of users were amazed by the outstanding performance, grip, and fantastic construction. With its quality and excellent design, most of them expressed that the Adidas Terrex Agravic Boa is a perfect partner and option in tackling challenging trails. Although one of them has a problem with the fit, others were still happy and satisfied with its incredible performance and construction.
Best budget Adidas trail running shoes
The overall feedback for the Terrex Two Parley has been positive. This Adidas trail running shoe is praised for its eye-catching looks, the lightweight construction, and the exceptional traction. The use of recycled plastic-based yarns for the upper is also commended. On the other hand, the thin instep construction and the flimsy heel security have become the points of criticism. Fans of neutral running shoes that are for the trails are the target market of the Adidas Terrex Two Parley.
What are the most popular Adidas trail running shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Terrex Agravic
- Adidas Terrex Speed Ultra
- Adidas Response Trail
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Flow
- Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA
- Adidas Kanadia Trail
- Adidas Terrex Two Parley
- Adidas Terrex Two
- Adidas Terrex Agravic GTX
- Adidas Terrex Two Ultra Parley
- Adidas Response Boost Trail
- Adidas Terrex Tracerocker
- Adidas Terrex Agravic XT
- Adidas Supernova Trail
- Adidas Terrex Agravic XT GTX
What are the cheapest Adidas trail running shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Rockadia Trail 3 - from $38
- Adidas Response Trail - from $55
- Adidas Terrex Two - from $60
- Adidas Kanadia Trail - from $60
- Adidas Questar Trail - from $60
- Adidas Terrex Agravic - from $65
- Adidas Supernova Trail - from $69
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Flow - from $75
- Adidas Terrex Two Parley - from $77
- Adidas Terrex Tracerocker - from $78
- Adidas Terrex Tracerocker GTX - from $81
- Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA - from $89
- Adidas Terrex Speed LD - from $90
- Adidas Terrex Speed Ultra - from $96
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Speed - from $100