Giro Sector: Designed for all-around adventure on rough surfaces
The Giro Sector is one of the latest additions in the brand's off-road range. It is considered the company's do-it-all SPD shoes, created to withstand and perform on all types of off-beaten tracks - from mountain to gravel.
This model's inception is inspired by the increasing popularity of hybrid shoes that can function in different cycling types.
What makes it versatile? The following design components make multi-discipline cycling possible:
- Its sleek, breathable upper not only provides all-day comfort but also makes it look at home on dirt roads, pavements, and even quick errand runs.
- The double BOA dial offers accurate and easy on-the-go adjustment, which is always ideal, no matter your cycling endeavor.
- Grippy lug patterns and options for additional toe spikes yield traction for slippery surfaces, may it be in the mountains, on the road, or tiled floors.
- Recessed cleat area allows walking comfort and ease.
- Promotes balance between rigidity for power transfer and a bit of flex for walking comfort.