Who should buy the Garmont Integra Mid WP
The Garmont Integra Mid WP is developed for the young and dynamic consumers. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that yields comfort and performance for outdoor trips.
- Prefer a hiking boot that delivers lightness and water protection.
- Prefer a hiking boot that gives traction on all types of terrain.
Updates to :name
- The Integra Mid WP is a Garmont hiking boot equipped with various components that yield comfort and performance for outdoor trips and urban environments. It employs a synthetic fabric upper lined with the brand’s patented G-Dry technology. These components deliver lightness and water protection.
- This Garmont offering features an ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole equipped with a Double Damper feature for optimal cushioning and impact reduction. Its Vibram Extended outsole, meanwhile, gives traction on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Garmont Integra Mid WP is a mid-top hiking shoe built for men and women. Its traditional lacing system, which extends towards the toe area, grants a precise and personalized lockdown.
It is crafted from the Ergo last and furnished with the brand’s Anatomically Directed Design (ADD) technology. The former adapts the shape of the hiker to fit the natural contours of the foot, specifically in the heel and underfoot area. Meanwhile, the latter combines an asymmetrical cuff, an anatomical tongue, and a roomy toe box design to yield a secure and comfortable fit.
Produce grip on wet and dry terrain
This waterproof boot for hiking trips comes with a Vibram Extended outsole for ground adherence. It is made of a specially formulated Megagrip compound, which delivers durability and abrasion resistance. Its surface is filled with an aggressive pattern of triangular lugs to produce grip on wet and dry terrain.
Traverse uphill conditions with additional control and protection
The sole’s forefoot region contains a climbing zone feature for added control when traversing uphill conditions. Its front tip extends upward to give protection from various trail dangers.
Renders a cushioned ride on uneven terrain
The Garmont Integra Mid WP uses an EVA midsole to render a cushioned ride on uneven terrain and lessen foot fatigue. It sports a patented Double Damper technology, which adds an internal shock absorber to reduce heel impact. It also functions by granting rigidity and stability.
Gives warmth in cold conditions
Its thermal footbed is layered with Aluminum to give warmth in cold conditions. It delivers added cushioning and underfoot comfort.
Abrasion and wear resistance
The men’s and women’s Garmont Integra Mid WP features a synthetic fabric upper. This material is designed to resist wear and abrasive elements.
The upper is lined with a G-Dry laminate to protect the foot from various wet trail conditions. The upper’s toe box and heel section are rubberized for optimized trail protection.
Easy to wear
The Integra Mid WP employs a series of eyelets to help the wearer manage its fit. A pull tab is positioned at the back of the collar to promote easy on and off.
Nice to know
- Those who need a sturdier pair that offers more protection for multi-day trips may want to consider backpacking boots. Among the choices that may be checked out is the Salomon Quest Prime GTX.