- The DL Firm Ground version of the Spotlight utilizes a full synthetic upper, similar to most models in the Spotlight series. The synthetic material provides a soft and comfortable fit while it allows better control of the ball.
- The mid-foot displays an asymmetrical lacing system created to provide a wider area for handling the ball. It results in more powerful strikes.
- Another feature meant to enhance comfort is the Ortholite sock liner. With the sock liner, the foot experiences maximum cushioning and extreme breathability, even during intense moments on the field.
- The cleat uses a stud pattern that is made up of individual linear stud shapes. These cleats increase traction and promote an explosive first step.
With the Ortholite technology, the Spotlight DL Firm Ground's provides an excellent in-shoe feel to minimize bruising and blistering. The lightweight upper also facilitates the overall comfort the cleat. In term of sizing, this version of the Spotlight comes in the standard sizes for men. It comes with a medium width and fits true to size, justs like most firm ground cleats including the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
When it comes to the outsole, the Spotlight DL Firm Ground shows off a molded sole plate with linear TPU studs. The stud configuration effectively delivers reliable traction on the firm ground. It also provides lightweight durability.
The inner structure of the cleat utilizes a smooth textile lining that enhances comfort. The die-cut Ortholite sock liner further improves the fit by alleviating pressure on the feet and providing excellent breathability.
Sporting a look that stays true to the Spotlight design, the DL Firm Ground version of the Spotlight wears a synthetic leather upper that shows off the Under Armour branding on its lateral sides. The upper proves to be very effective in aiding a clean touch on the ball. The soft, form-fitting synthetic also aids in the cleat's overall fit, as it wraps snugly on the feet.
An asymmetrical lacing system works to expand the kicking area on the upper. It provides an increased shot velocity that allows stronger attacks.
- The soccer cleat weighs 230 grams.