Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Under Armour Clutchfit Force 3.0 Firm Ground cleat uses the Trivela microfiber technology for the upper. This material yields a more stretchable sensation than standard synthetic. At the same time, it creates a second skin feel by wrapping around the foot. To further enhance the fit as well as the touch of the upper, an external rubberized material has been added.
- The heel area features grip strips to ensure foot lockdown and prevent heel slippage.
- To provide cushioning for the footbed, the soccer cleat includes a foam insole called Charged Cushioning®. It can also be found in its previous generation and other sports shoes of the brand. It is known for its soft yet stable underfoot support that does not cause any unwanted pressure from the studs.
- Much like the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 FG, this model’s soleplate comes in the standard Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) plastic. It has a natural sensation on foot. The stud configuration used works well with firm ground courts.
- With its overall design, Clutchfit cleats have been compared to the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground which has similar upper features.
The Under Armour Clutchfit Force 3.0 Firm Ground cleat has a snug, sock-like fit. The shoe can accommodate most foot types as the material in the upper molds into the user’s foot. The men can choose between sizes 5 to 13.
Additionally, it is important to note that several users expressed that this model runs a half size long, so it is recommended to go a half size down for the best possible fit.
A TPU plastic is used for the soleplate of this model. It provides a natural feel on foot and contains an adequate amount of flexibility.
The stud configuration features eight studs in the forefoot as well as a support stud in the middle. This construction yields enough traction without being too clingy or aggressive.
The upper of the Under Armour Clutchfit Force 3.0 Firm Ground cleat utilizes a combination of Trivela microfiber and an added layer of rubberized material on top. Molding into the shape of the user’s foot even if it’s still fresh out of the box, the cleat needs no break in time.
Just like traditional soccer cleat models like the Adidas Mundial Goal, this Under Armour cleat uses a central lacing system is present to customize the fit further. As tension is applied when lacing the cleat, the rubberized material stretches with the Trivela upper to create an ‘as one’ feel besides ensuring foot lockdown.
The brand opted for a standard tongue that features memory foam inserts to prevent lace bite.
In the heel area, the heel liner uses synthetic leather. It also contains four black strips that prevent slippage.
The cushioning of this cleat has been covered by Under Armour’s Charged Cushioning technology. The foam-based material used not only provides comfort but maintains responsiveness while absorbing impact.
- Notable players sporting the Under Armour Clutchfit Force 3.0 include Granit Xhaka (playing for Switzerland’s Arsenal soccer team) and Jermaine Jones (playing for LA Galaxy).
- The cleat includes Charged Cushioning® for its insole.