- The Puma Spirit Firm Ground uses a soft calfskin leather upper that molds to the shape of the foot after continued use.
- This soccer cleat features the ComfortLast technology. It allows the shoe to offer maximum fit and comfort.
- The stud layout of this soccer cleat has a combination of rounded cleats that offer excellent traction on firm grounds (FG). Conical studs are a standard stud shape to Puma soccer cleats. It can also be seen in cleats such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground.
The Puma Spirit Firm Ground runs one half to one full size smaller than the usual soccer cleats because of its narrow fit in the toe box area. It comes in sizes 7 to 12 for men’s version. The sizes for the women’s version of this soccer cleat range from 8.5 to 13.5. The fit in length is true to size.
The outsole of the Puma Spirit Firm Ground is made of lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material. It connects to the external heel counter, which provides extra support and stability to the foot.
The injection moulded conical and traction bladed studs offer optimum bite on firm natural grass.
The upper of the Puma Spirit Firm Ground is made of soft and supple calfskin leather. This material follows the shape of the foot once broken in. It has plenty of stitching that provides additional texture for maximum ball control.
The ComfortLast technology ensures that the soccer cleat fits snugly and comfortably. This special Puma last is built based on the anatomical and biomechanical needs of the user.
This soccer cleat has a central lacing system. It also has a lace guard in the middle of the tongue to ensure that the latter stays in place during the game.
- The Puma Spirit Firm Ground can be personalized with names and flags for a minimal fee.
- This soccer cleat also comes in the junior version in sizes 4 to 6.5.
- Puma Spirit Firm Ground soccer cleat with synthetic upper is available as well.