Reviews from around the internet
- The Puma One collection has been crafted for the all-around player who dominates the pitch not only with speed but with power as well. The Puma One 19.1 FG/AG is one cleat that lives up to the hype as it showcases various features meant to give players the upper hand against the competition.
- Reminiscent of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground,this soccer cleat features a K-leather upper that offers premium touch and ball control. Wearers will benefit from the suppleness of the material that wraps the foot snugly for that second-skin feel. Moreover, the K-leather delivers excellent comfort for the foot.
- Another feature of this Puma cleat is an evoKnit sock that works well with the brand’s Fusefit lacing technology. The Fusefit provides users with multiple lacing options to deliver a more adaptable fit. Meanwhile, the evoKnit sock with pull tabs secures the ankle while providing an easy entry of the foot.
- The base of this soccer cleat is equipped with a Rapidsprint outsole. This sole unit is known for being very lightweight and highly reactive, allowing players to accelerate through the pitch with ease. The mix of firm ground and artificial grass studs allow this cleat to transition from natural grass or artificial grass easily, just like the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
The Puma One 19.1 FG/AG is available in the standard sizes for men and a medium width. Wearers can expect it to fit true to size. With its K-leather upper and its Fusefit lacing system, this Puma model gives a snug wrap around the foot, which can be adjusted to match the preference of its user. Additionally, the evoKnit sock installed on the cleat enhances fit, especially around the ankles.
K-leather lines the upper of the Puma One 19.1 FG/AG. The material is best known for its supple quality that allows it to mold to the shape of the foot for a snug fit. Its softness also allows for excellent ball touch that can be very useful when handling the ball. The upper extends to a flexible evoKnit sock, which secures the ankle for added stability. Additionally, pull tabs are installed on the collar for easier foot entry.
For its laces, the brand has fitted this model with its Fusefit technology. This innovative lacing system gives users multiple lacing options so they can adjust the fit to their preferred fit. This results in a more comfortable fit, which is what this shoe promises.
Puma has engineered the base of this soccer cleat with the Rapidsprint outsole. This highly advanced sole unit is very lightweight and offers incredible traction on the pitch, facilitating changes in direction as well as speed. The strategic placement of both round and chevron studs allows this cleat to perform well on both firm ground surfaces and artificial grass pitches.
Puma One 19.1 FG/AG The Eclipse Pack
This colorway is inspired by the rare phenomenon where the moon’s shadow crosses the surface of the earth, covering the sun. It showcases a complete blackout design that is designed for players who lurk in the dark and strike down the opponent unexpectedly. The Puma Eclipse Pack is for players who are not afraid to embrace their dark side.
Puma One 19.1 FG/AG The Power Up Pack
As its name suggests, this pack is charged with energy and is ready for action. Powering up is an integral part of any sport as this allows athletes to recharge or acquire special skills that can equip them for their next battle. The hues featured in this colorway take inspiration from classic arcade games, as it highlights fire red and ice blue as the more dominant colors.
- This soccer cleat weighs 235 grams.
- It is worn by the likes of Sergio Aguero, David Silva, and Romelu Lukaku.