Review coming soon
Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Part of the Illuminate pack, the Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG was launched just in time for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. This state-of-the-art soccer cleat has an iridescent teal and grey color combination that will inevitably turn heads on the pitch. Its features offer the right mix of speed, fit, and feel.
- The Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG uses an ultra-soft synthetic material all over the upper. It provides a soft touch and control of the ball.
- An evoKnit sock is present on this innovative soccer cleat. It keeps the foot locked in place while maintaining a snug fit around the ankle.
- Similar to the leather version, the Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/Ag comes with the new FuseFit technology. It is effective in providing a customizable fit for a more personalized ball touch.
The Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG is available in men’s sizes ranging from 7 to 14. It has a relatively tight fit because of the synthetic upper. Therefore, this soccer cleat is recommended for players who have narrow feet.
Considered a speed cleat, the Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG is not without a lightweight and reactive soleplate. It features a Pebax outsole called the Reactivesprint. This soccer cleat also comes with an external heel counter to provide more stability in the heel.
The stud configuration of this soccer cleat is a combination of conical and bladed studs. They are effective in providing rotational maneuverability and traction on firm grounds (FG) and artificial grass (AG) playing environments.
The Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG upper has two main parts: the synthetic upper and the evoKnit sock. The soft and thin synthetic material that makes up the upper of this soccer cleat offers a comfortably snug fit right out of the box. On the other hand, the evoKnit sock provides a snug and supportive fit around the ankle.
Like the leather version, this soccer cleat also has the new FuseFit technology. It is made up of lace loops that are integrated into the knitted collar. They allow additional lacing options for more lockdown when making quick directional changes, especially since the Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG is considered a speed cleat.
The overall design of the Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG took inspiration from energy surges inside the players’ brains when they get the ball. The color-shift finish on the synthetic upper gives this soccer cleat a sleek, futuristic look. It also has a more prominent and stiffer Formstripe logo on the sides for more stability in the area.
- The Puma One 1 Illuminate Synthetic FG/AG weighs 7.4 ounces.
- Well-known soccer athletes who headline the Puma One silo are Sergio Agüero, Cesc Fàbregas, and Héctor Bellerín.
- A leather version of this soccer cleat is also available. It is called the Puma One 1 Illuminate Leather FG/AG.
- Both the Puma One and Puma Future cleats were released in World Cup colorways in 2018.