Review coming soon
Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- The Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG is an entry-level soccer cleat from the Puma Future lineup. It has a similar low-cut silhouette as the top-tier version but with minimal changes in its features. Players who wish to use this soccer cleat can definitely go against the opponents without necessarily breaking their bank accounts.
- It features an upper that is made of synthetic and comes with a traditional lacing system at the center. The upper material is soft yet sturdy. It delivers a snug and supportive fit.
- Its upper design is inspired by the Netfit system found in soccer cleats such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and Puma Future 2.4 Netfit FG/AG.
- The Spandex Sock extension is also present on this soccer cleat. This technology uses an elastic material that provides a supportive fit around the ankle. It is also found on the Puma Future 18.4 Multi-Ground model.
- The Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG uses a lightweight outsole that is made of durable plastic. It comes with a blend of rounded and bladed studs that provide an optimal mix of stability and traction on natural and artificial grass playing surfaces.
The Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG is available in sizes 7 to 14 in men’s version only. It has a standard fit, which means it can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide foot widths. With the help of its central lacing system, the Future 2.4 FG/AG provides the user with freedom to tighten or loosen the fit according to his liking.
The outsole of the Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG is made of thermoplastic polyurethane or TPU. It is light and flexible at the same time. The black base color of the soleplate is a nice contrast against the teal-colored studs.
Its stud layout is a combination of nine conical studs and four bladed studs. These cleats offer sufficient versatility for use on both firm grounds (FG) and artificial grass (AG) pitches.
The upper of the Puma 2.4 Future FG/AG is made of synthetic material. It is soft yet durable enough to provide excellent support and close feel of the ball. Its textured surface also offers additional ball touch for an accurate shooting experience.
Because this soccer cleat follows the design of its top-tier counterpart, it also has the Spandex Sock extension, which is made of a breathable and stretchable fabric. However, unlike the one on the Future 2.1 model that extends from the tongue up to the ankle, the Spandex Sock extension of the Future 2.4 FG/AG only covers the ankle area. Nevertheless, the collar still provides a supportive and comfortable feel throughout the game.
The Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG has a central lacing system with added lace holes for enhanced lockdown. The traditional tongue comes with a lace guard at the center to keep it from moving around.
- The Puma Future 2.4 FG/AG is also available in Junior version.
- Football fans can have their Future 2.4 FG/AG personalized for a minimal fee.