Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Following the debut of the Tiempo Legend VII Elite, the Tiempo Legend VII Pro FG (formerly the Tiempo Legacy III FG) features the same quality kangaroo leather upper as the line's first release. Underneath the leather is an internal skeleton support frame that reinforces the kangaroo material for structure and flexibility. The integration of the foam skeleton allows for a superior ball touch from the upper.
- A new feature on the soccer cleat is the dynamic Flywire cables interlinked with the lacing system. These cables function to enhance foot lockdown, resulting in an adaptive fit. As these cables run diagonally from the instep down to the back of the heel, they help the cleat withstand lateral forces. A similar lacing innovation is also seen on the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- Another feature of the soccer cleat is the unique structure of the tongue. On each side, the tongue is attached to elastic gussets that hold it in place during play. Moreover, the top of the tongue is ribbed with added cushioning to the foot.
By utilizing Flywire cables in the lacing system, the cleat provides a snug yet adaptive fit. A floating mesh liner inside the toe and mid-foot also helps preserve the original fit of the cleat. Further, the molded sock liner that helps reduce stud pressure provides added comfort. As for sizing, the soccer cleat comes in the standard sizes for men and women.
The Tiempo Legend VII Pro FG’s outsole is made from TPU plastic with a design that takes after the Legend VII's Hyperstability sole plate. It features a combination of Chevron and conical studs that offers light support and responsive feedback from the pitch. Such stud configuration ensures that players can execute all the quick turns and speedy accelerations while maintaining stability.
For its upper, the Tiempo Legend VII Pro FG is fitted with premium kangaroo leather that provides an excellent, soft sensation in the foot. The upper is built without any seam or stitching but instead is constructed with a quilted foam skeleton underneath. It serves to slightly dampen the feel of the ball, improving overall ball touch.
On the other hand, the cleat utilizes a floating mesh liner inside the toe and the mid-foot. It helps in preserving the original fit of the cleat. Moreover, the tongue is ribbed to enhance cushioning. It is also attached to elastic gussets on its lateral aside to help it stay in place when worn.
- The soccer cleat weighs 7.1 ounces.
- The soccer cleat is formerly known as the Nike Tiempo Legacy III FG.
- The Tiempo line is worn by the likes of Sergio Ramos, Jérôme Boateng, and Gerard Piqué.