- The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor features a soft and supple leather upper. This material helps provide the soccer shoe with fantastic comfort and ball touch. The same material is also seen in Nike's classic, the Premier 2.0.
- It also uses a Phylon midsole and die-cut EVA(Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) sock liner for enhanced cushioning and comfort. The EVA sockliner also helps relieve the pressure while running.
- This soccer cleat also features a durable gum rubber outsole that is perfect for indoor court surfaces. Its newly designed pattern offers optimal traction to give you an edge over your opponents.
The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor is available in men’s version in sizes 6 to 14. Based on the majority of reviews, the width of the shoe runs narrow although the natural leather upper may still stretch over time. If you have wide feet, it is safe to go half or a full size up.
The outsole of the Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather IC is specifically designed to offer excellent grip and steady balance on hard, glossy surfaces. It is made of a non-marking, gum rubber material. The new and improved traction pattern and pivot point help in providing mobility and grip.
The midsole of the Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor is made of a full-length Phylon material. It also has a high-density Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) sockliner. Together, these lightweight materials offer excellent underfoot cushioning and responsiveness necessary when playing on indoor courts.
The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor uses a full-grain leather upper. This material stretches and molds to the shape of the foot with continued use. Thus, giving you a customized fit and feel as well as excellent touch on the ball.
The forefoot of this indoor soccer cleat features a textured design. It also has a traditional lace-up closure, unlike its top-tier counterparts. These features will enhance your control of the ball.
Another comfort feature of this soccer cleat is the foam-lined heel counter. Aside from providing excellent in-shoe comfort, it also keeps the heel locked in place when making quick changes of direction.
- The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor weighs 9.0 oz, a few ounces lighter than Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.
- The design of this takedown soccer cleat is very similar to its top-end counterparts.
- Football enthusiasts can have this cleat personalized with their names at an affordable fee.