Reviews from around the internet
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Neymar Multi-Ground is soccer cleat made for strikers who are competing at the entry level. Its unique details pay tribute to Neymar’s legendary sense of rhythm, beauty, and flow on the soccer pitch. It also mirrors Brazil’s home jersey color during the 2018 World Cup.
- Because it is a Superfly, it features a low-profile Dynamic Fit collar similar to the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI 360 Elite Neymar model. The collar wraps around the ankle creating a seamless transition from the cleat to the lower leg.
- It uses a synthetic upper that has microtextures on the surface. The material itself wraps around the foot for a nice snug fit. Furthermore, the texture also enhances the shoe’s overall touch and control of the ball.
- This soccer cleat has a podular plate system that is also used in other 2018 Nike Mercurial shoes. With the good combination of bladed and conical studs, the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Neymar Multi-Ground offers responsive traction and acceleration on both firm ground (FG) and artificial grass (AG) surfaces.
Available in men’s version only, the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Neymar Multi-Ground comes in sizes 6 to 13. Women’s sizes range from 7.5 to 14. The synthetic upper and lace-up closure allow the shoe to accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide foot widths.
The podular plate system is one of the highlights of this soccer cleat. It provides propulsive traction and responsiveness on multiple grounds. Thus, allowing the user to bring his A-game to the pitch.
Its stud configuration is made up of eight conical studs and five chevron-shaped studs. The combination of rounded and bladed studs provide the right blend of traction and maneuverability on both natural and artificial grass playing surfaces. A white Nike Swoosh logo finishes the modern design of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Neymar Multi-Ground outsole.
For the upper of this soccer cleat, Nike used a good quality synthetic material. The surface features microtextures of varying degrees. They are useful in enhancing ball touch and control while the upper material wraps around the foot creating a snug fit.
It has a Dynamic Fit collar that is similar to the standard Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy version. The collar is made of a stretchable knit material that hugs the ankle and provides a smooth transition from the cleat to the leg. While it gives ample support in the area, the low-profile collar still allows the ankle enough freedom of movement.
Excellent in-shoe comfort and cushioning are brought about by the plush sockliner. Also, the textile lining in the heel helps grip the foot and keeps it in place when the player makes sudden changes in direction. The central lacing system with dual lace holes provides maximum adjustability with regards to fit.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Neymar Multi-Ground also comes in junior version.
- Indoor (IC) and Turf (TF) versions of this soccer cleat are also available.
- This soccer cleat can be customized for a minimal fee.