Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The design of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground was founded on the premise that “fit is the foundation of fast.” That said, this latest release from the Mercurial line is packed with the best innovations that are directed towards fit and speed. Nike has so specifically engineered this firm ground soccer cleat to give an uncompromising performance on the firm ground pitch.
- One of the features that sets this soccer cleat apart is its 360° construction that wraps the entire foot in Flyknit. This new design is said to eliminate the gaps between the foot and the soleplate while giving a form-fitting hug on foot. This is achieved through a new advancement in Nike Flyknit technology. The same innovative construction is used on the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- This soccer cleat also sports the famous Dynamic Fit collar that gives a supportive fit, especially around the ankles. This feature is also adapted by the indoor version of the Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite. To further facilitate fit, this high top also features a central lacing system that allows for an adaptive fit.
- Apart from the fit, this Mercurial also boasts of a premium ball touch with its micro-textured Flyknit upper. The plush feel also owes to the ACC (All Conditions Control) treatment on the upper, ensuring the touch remains consistent regardless of the weather condition.
- Another unique advancement that this cleat highlights is its revolutionary forefoot plate. This setup eliminates the need for the traditional soleplate and relies on precisely-positioned studs in the forefoot and heel area to deliver traction exactly where it is needed.
Engineered with one-piece Flyknit construction, the Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground wraps the foot in a perfect fit. The Dynamic Fit collar that extends to the ankle works to reinforce the form-fitting wrap while also offering support. Meanwhile, a central lacing system gives wearers the comfort of an adjustable fit. This firm ground soccer cleat is available in a men’s version only. A little smaller than the standard sizing, it is suggested to get a half size bigger to achieve the best fit.
Sporting a design that does away with the standard soleplate, this soccer cleat utilizes a forefoot plate for explosive acceleration on natural grass pitches. It also features studs that are strategically positioned in the heel and forefoot to deliver targeted traction on areas where it is needed.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground is lined with micro-textured Flyknit material. The Flyknit offers exceptional ball touch allowing for enhanced control, even at high speeds. The ACC treatment on the upper ushers in a more consistent ball touch in all weather conditions.
The Flyknit also hugs the foot in a snug wrap that allows for natural, unrestrained movement. Meanwhile, the Dynamic Fit collar gives a secure fit, and a central lacing system allows for an adjustable fit.
Nike Mercurial Superfly CR7 “Safari”
The Safari pack celebrates its 10th anniversary. Originally released in 2010, this colorway sports a white and black animal print. The look is then elevated through a high contrast orange that colors the unmissable Swoosh logo that runs from the forefoot to the lateral side of the boot.
- This CR7 model is available in a Clear Jade/Black/Hyper Turquoise/Metallic Vivid Gold colorway.