- The comfortable sensation of the HypervenomX Finale II Turf is brought about by the mixture of signature Nike features. For one, its synthetic mesh upper is identical to the Hypervenom Phantom III Pro also known as the Phatal III, excluding the Dynamic Fit collar which is normally seen in soccer cleats such as the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground. It offers a stretchable feel that anatomically follows the shape of the foot.
- Its elastic low top neoprene collar extends to the forefoot and is seamlessly attached to the mesh upper to create a one-piece design.
- The low top turf soccer cleat has an allover texture apparent with the multiple diamond-shaped embossed patterns. It is designed to enhance the touch on the ball.
- Another feature built for ball control is the asymmetrical lacing system which gives more space for strike zones. The laces are integrated into the Nike Flywire cables that aid in adjusting midfoot stability for a more tailored fit.
- The whole upper is protected by Nikeskin which is a polyurethane coat that is engineered to deliver next-to-skin sensation.
- A significant update to the second generation HypervenomX Finale Turf is the cushioning feature which is now provided by the responsive Nike Zoom Air. The turf’s predecessor offered Phylon as its midsole cushioning.
The soccer cleat fits true to size. It is available in men’s version only in standard sizes. The Flywire cables incorporated in the lacing system aids in securing the fit centered on the midfoot.
Multiple diamond studs are densely arranged to produce aggressive traction on turf surfaces for the HypervenomX Finale II. The cleats are built to work best in a multi-directional grip.
The Nike Zoom Air is incorporated as a midsole cushioning to the Nike HypervenomX Finale II turf. It is a lightweight, thin material that is constructed to make multi-directional movements more stabilized. It is mainly due to the elastic fibers that bounce back to produce a responsive feel on turf surfaces.
A mesh-based synthetic upper coated with the Nikeskin technology makes up the upper design for this low top turf cleat. The one-piece construction offers a soft material that conforms to the shape of the foot.
The breathable neoprene heel collar extends to the forefoot to offer a sock-like sensation.
Similar to its predecessor, two Nike Swooshes are the main style highlights for this smart-looking turf shoe. One large Swoosh is designed in the lateral forefoot area while a smaller one is in the medial heel side.
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II has an off-centered lacing system looped to the Nike Flywire cables. The cables wrap the midfoot with a more secure fit.
- The cleat is available in the following color options: University Red-Black-Bright Crimson, Laser Orange-Black-White-Volt-White, Electric Green-Black-Hyper Orange
- The turf shoe comes with a removable insole.