Review coming soon
New Balance Furon V4 Pro Leather Firm Ground has just been released by New Balance . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- New Balance has unleashed the Furon V4 Pro Leather Firm Ground to spur attackers into a powerful finish. This soccer cleat is designed to bring speed, acceleration, and accuracy to the playground. With its various innovations, this version of the Furon is bound to deliver a fierce play.
- Among the top features of this firm ground soccer cleat is its K-leather vamp that offers a superior fit around the toe box. This layer utilizes the brand’s FantomFit technology, which provides lightweight breathability alongside adequate support to keep the foot protected. This innovation also facilitates a snug yet comfortable fit.
- The midfoot of this cleat highlights a central lacing system that provides an extended contact zone. This clean-lace contact area works with the Hidraskin Touch membrane to enhance the foot’s connection to the ball. As a result, wearers get an enhanced ball handling experience.
- Another innovative feature included in this cleat’s design is the Ortholite insert molded into its construction. This layer helps ensure that the foot is well-cushioned underneath. Its shock-absorbing qualities help minimize strain on the foot. Meanwhile, an anti-friction top cloth provides that the foot is in place throughout the game.
- The base of this version of the Furon sports a TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole. It is also installed with a nylon chassis to make it sturdy. For traction, New Balance has employed a firm ground directional stud combination that delivers speed and acceleration on natural grass pitches.
The New Balance Furon V4 Pro Leather Firm Ground is available in the standard sizes for men and comes in a medium width. Wearers can expect this soccer cleat to conform to the shape of the foot in a manner that is comfortable and non-restraining. With its FantomFit frame technology, support and breathability are assured when this shoe is worn. The central laces on the midfoot also help reinforce support while also allowing for a more personalized fit.
New Balance Furon V4 Pro Leather Firm Ground Design
Kangaroo leather lines the vamp of the Furon V4 Pro Leather Firm Ground. The material is supple enough to ensure superior fit around the toes. The upper employs the FantomFit frame technology, which is a skeletally-engineered layer of lightweight synthetic mesh and another supportive synthetic material. The no-sew design of this upper provides targeted support for the foot.
Additionally, a Hydraskin Touch membrane overlays the upper, ensuring a close connection between the foot and the ball. The central lacing system found on the midfoot provides enough free area for ball contact. It also gives wearers the opportunity to personalize the fit.
The outsole of this soccer cleat utilizes a flexible and durable TPU compound. It is equipped with a nylon frame that enhances stiffness alongside improving directional toe off texture. Underneath, New Balance has installed a firm ground stud configuration with bladed studs positioned specifically on the rearfoot and the forefoot. The stud pattern works to efficiently deliver traction that facilitates speed and acceleration on the pitch.
- This soccer cleat weighs 8.2 ounces.
- It is available in a Flame/Aztec Gold colorway.