Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Launched from the renowned Otruska pack, the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground best suits the player who has the need for speed, acceleration, and accuracy. This soccer cleat infuses a number of innovative technologies in its design to enable wearers to outperform the competition and finish victorious.
- Among this soccer cleat’s innovations is its unique upper that combines Fantomfit Tech with Hydraskin touch membrane. This innovation is also found in other Furon models, like the Furon v4 Destroy Firm Ground. This upper construction makes for a soft and supple upper that conforms to the form of the foot. The upper also utilizes a lightweight mesh material with a textured detail that enhances ball feel.
- This soccer cleat also shows off a shorter lacing system that paves the way for an enlarged contact zone. It also highlights an elasticated stretch mesh with PU (polyurethane) coating that allows for easier entry on the foot. Matched with a PU sprint spike inspired heel collar, this shoe enables maximum ankle mobility alongside unmatched comfort.
- The insole of this soccer cleat utilizes a removable Ortholite foam. This foam offers excellent underfoot cushioning for unmatched comfort. With its shock-absorbing qualities, foot strain is greatly minimized, so wearers are able to endure longer playing hours.
- The base of this New Balance soccer cleat highlights a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) sole unit inlaid with a nylon frame. This works to increase stiffness and give directional toe-off texture. The sole also features a firm ground stud pattern that facilitates speed and acceleration.
Equipped with the Fantomfit tech and Hydraskin touch, the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground utilizes offers a snug wrap around the foot. The fit is further improved by a central lace and a mesh collar that provides comfort.
The base of this soccer cleat is lined with a TPU outsole fitted with a nylon frame. It also utilizes a stud pattern meant to deliver traction and acceleration on the firm ground pitch.
The upper of the Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground utilizes a combination of the Fantomfit tech and the Hydraskin touch membrane. This design allows the upper to offer a form-fitting wrap around the foot for supreme comfort. The fit is reinforced by a central lacing system located over at the midfoot. Meanwhile, an expanded cleanlace contact zone facilitates high shot accuracy.
The New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground is available in several colorways including:
- White/Flame Red
- Black/ Bright Cherry
- This soccer cleat weighs 8.2 ounces.