Reviews from around the internet
- More popular in the Rugby world, the Asics Lethal Tackle is built for the tough competition, to provide hard tackles during tight matches. It caught the attention of many soccer players and many have become a fan.
- This cleat comes with many features and among them is the Board Lasting. It is a thin fibreboard where the upper is glued then cemented to the midsole. It is engineered to deliver maximum stability and durability.
- The HG10MM is another unique feature that most Asics cleats offer, including the Gel Lethal Speed ST. It is a 10mm height difference between its heel and forefoot which is meant to provide the best biomechanical position. The HG10MM protects and enhances forward motion, as well as reduces weight on the Achilles tendon, hamstring and back, and the calf muscles.
- For its midsole, Asics has equipped this soccer cleat with a Solyte compound. The Solyte is a lighter weight midsole material compared to the standard EVA, and SpEVA employed on other cleats. It also performs with enhanced cushioning and durability that improves overall comfort.
The Asics Lethal Tackle fits a bit narrow around the toe area. Its EVA removable sock liner molds to the shape of the foot giving a snug fit. This soccer cleat is available in the standard sizes for men and women and fits true to size. It utilizes a lace-up closure for enhanced fit, which is common to many soccer cleats like the classic Adidas Copa Mundial Firm Ground.
As for its base, this soccer cleat shows off a synthetic outsole with a multi-stud configuration. It makes use of removable studs, so players have the option of replacing worn-out cleats as well as customize the stud setup for maximum traction.
Asics has fitted this model with a Solyte midsole. Compared to other compounds like EVA and SpEVA, this material is lighter and offers enhanced cushioning for a more comfortable fit.
The Asics Lethal Tackle utilizes a Board Lasting assembly for its upper. With this technology, the upper is fixed to a thin fibre board then fastened to the midsole for stability and durability. As a result, the feet move with ease, enhancing passes and attacks.
- This soccer cleat weighs 339 grams.