Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Created for deadly acceleration, the Adidas X 18.1 Firm Ground highlights a design that goes back to the basics. Apart from its bold look, this low top soccer cleat exhibits top-of-the-line performance on the natural grass pitch.
- This version of the Adidas X 18.1 highlights a Speedmesh upper with a low-cut Clawcollar. This collar construction is also evident in the Adidas X 19.1 FG release. The super thin upper allows for much breathability as well as a close feel of the ball. Meanwhile, the unique design of the collar is meant to offer added support and improved fit.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is its adaptable lacing system that also functions to enhance the fit. It also utilizes a four-way-stretch tongue that gives a secure lockdown of the foot.
- This soccer cleat also employs a Standout 3D molded heel. This works to minimize slipping of the foot as well as to offer added stability.
- For the outsole, this Adidas cleat sports the Ultralight Speedframe technology. This type of outsole features perforations the cut its weight and allowing wearers to efficiently accelerate through the pitch. Meanwhile, its Arrowhead forefoot studs combine with round heel studs to offer excellent traction for those quick starts and stops on the firm ground.
The Adidas X 18.3 is available in the standard sizes for men. It is designed with a medium width and is known to it true to size. Wearers can expect this soccer cleat to offer a snug and breathable fit owing to its mesh upper. With its Clawcollar and its off-centered laces, this soccer cleat also offers a secure, locked-in fit as well as enhanced stability.
For its base, the brand has equipped this soccer cleat with its Ultralight Speedframe outsole. This sole unit offers impressive durability as well as lightweight responsiveness. Underneath, this soccer cleat showcases a combination of Arrowhead forefoot studs and round heel studs. This configuration is meant to deliver reliable traction so players are can better maneuver themselves on the natural grass pitch.
Adidas has fitted the X 18.1 Firm Ground with a Speedmesh upper that ushers in a clean feel of the ball. Designed with a Clawcollar and a four-way-stretch tongue, this soccer cleat provides stability as well as a locked-in fit. Meanwhile, its off-center lacing system offers some adaptability.
- This Adidas soccer cleat weighs 6.8 ounces.
- This soccer cleat was launched in a FIFA World Cup edition.
- It is also available in a soft ground version.