Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Each technology featured in the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground cleat has been chosen by the brand for a reason. With optimal control as the end goal, the brand has created the Predator 18.1.
- Starting with the upper, this Adidas Predator release is made of Controlskin similar to the Adidas Predator 19.1 FG. This technology provides ball control, flexibility, and support while remaining lightweight. To reinforce control, an NSG (Non-Stop Grip) has also been incorporated.
- Moreover, a Primeknit sock that extends to the ankle provides ample foot support while adding to the cleat's comfort. It also facilitates easy foot entry while slipping on the pair.
- For stability during fast play, an injection-molded Controlframe has been used in the soleplate. The stud configuration features Hybrid stud tips that optimize rotation and grip.
- Although the cleat made do without the tongue, it still contains a central lacing system that ensures foot lockdown and customizes fit.
The upper of the Adidas Predator 18.1 features Controlskin technology. Giving a thicker feel than a traditional Primeknit upper, it ensures optimal cleat control and has a soft, comfortable feel and. Primeknit is featured in the cleat’s collar which also extends to the toes. While adding comfort, it also provides foot support but lightweight.
Additional control in the upper comes in the form of Non-Stop Grip on top of the upper.
Controlframe technology can be found on the outsole. This type of construction creates stability during fast play. Aiding rotation as well as grip, Hybrid studs are featured. Of course, the construction is designed for maximum performance on Turf surfaces.
A heel counter is also present to reinforce lockdown.
- The Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in two colorways including Core Black/ Running White / Infrared and Trace Olive/ Black/ Light Orange.